Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OK seriously you non twi-hards! (*may be spoilers*)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

(just to clarify, a twi-hard is someon who loves the books and read them all before seeing the movies, and thinks that steph meyers version is better than trueblood. not someone who saw just the movies, or only saw the movies because of one of the stars in it)

OK so...unless you have read the books, and actually UNDERSTAND what you are talking about. PLEASE, do not bitch about Jake imprinting on Renesmee. Yes. She is an infant. He is grown. Unless you read the book, you wont truely understand. so dont bother trying lol. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2011 at 12:44 AM
Replies (31-35):
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 29, 2011 at 12:24 PM

um. i don't think its that serious. lol

PandTsmomjuly
by Florence on Nov. 29, 2011 at 12:26 PM

LOL, I haven't seen all the movies yet. The books were OK enough for me to go and see the first one but I think sparkling vampires killed it for me. If not for that I loved them.

mylasmommie
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 12:27 PM
I think it's hilarious that people jumped on this thread for the sole purpose of bashing The Twilight Saga or people that enjoy it. If you hate it so much why even acknowledge a post that's obviously about Twilight? Then some of you even have photos making fun of Twilight in your posts. You guys talk about it being a waste but you go out of your way to make fun of it. Overkill. And OP people totally blew that outta proportion. In the books it's very clearly explained. And were it not for him imprinting he probably would've killed Renesmee not knowing that Bella wasn't completely dead. Which probably would've ended the book a lot sooner because he and Edward would then kill each other.
VanWyzen
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 3:54 PM

My friend gave me Twilight and I read it. I'll admit, it was kind of cute. I thought that was it, but then I went to the bookstore and saw New Moon, so I figured I might as well read that one too. The third one came out and, for some reason, I thought that was going to be the last one. It, of course, wasn't, and I ended up having to read Breaking Dawn, too. I could barely get through that last one. It had a completely different tone and it seemed to have been aimed at a completely different audience than the previous three. The characters had become charicatures of themselves, it was like fanfiction. Someone on here commented that the whole Jacob imprinting on Reneesme thing was just a way to "get rid of" Jacob's feelings for Bella, and I agree.

Although Stephenie Meyer wasn't the only author to just shit out the final book to a series just to to get their fans away from them lately. Harry Potter dying and coming back to life, anyone?

mumfashionista
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 4:10 PM

I read the books and I still think its ridiculous! haha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)