Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you dont deserve pity imo.

i dont care what the circumstances are, that he is abusive, that he doesnt give you enough love, because he is deployed, nothing.

there is no excuse for cheating. if y ou are going to cheat, get a divorce and be a grown ass woman about it.

2 wrongs dont make a damned right.

Are you threatening me?

by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 5:10 AM
Replies (101-102):
Eliptica
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 11:54 PM

who said it was easy? but its not impossible. if you arent allowing yourself to be a victim, there are ALWAYS options. some may be unsavory or distained, but are better then what you have currently. still no excuse.

Quoting hargonagain:

FYI, just for those saying it is sooo easy to walk away from an abusive relationship, check out the story in Texas where a woman walked away from her abusive husband, he went after her, shot her 3 times, murdered all 4 of her young children and then shot himself.  Not saying she cheated because the story doesn't say so, but sometimes walking away from an abuser isn't always an option!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:21 AM

my family (what little I had) lived 6 hours from em and we didn't really talk much (I grew up in foster care).

Quoting Anonymous:

I would have to say that you have sucky family. Why wouldn't they check on you once in that year? Why couldn't you tell them to get you help if you really wanted to escape? Im glad you got out but you should really tell them to get a clue.

Quoting Anonymous:

TRY living in the middle of NOWHERE without a car or phone to call someone in the middle of winter with three babies! Nearest neighbor is three miles away. No stroller to put the kids in. No family or friends to talk or turn to.This was me. It took me 1 year to get away. I only escaped because the idiot got Internet and I wrote someone for help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN