Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you dont deserve pity imo.

i dont care what the circumstances are, that he is abusive, that he doesnt give you enough love, because he is deployed, nothing.

there is no excuse for cheating. if y ou are going to cheat, get a divorce and be a grown ass woman about it.

2 wrongs dont make a damned right.

Are you threatening me?

by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 5:10 AM
Replies (71-80):
Eliptica
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 3:15 AM

imo yes. if it can be held against you in court preceedings, yes.

Quoting BrittanyLatham:

Is it cheating if you already left but you where still married waiting for the divorce to go through?

Eliptica
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this

i lived on an island, a small one. ferry only. tell me THAT isnt no where deary. it is called either a taxi, family, friends, call a center that protect women bc THEY will find a way to retrieve you. no excuse darlin.....i didnt realize winter lasted all year either. where in antartica do you live?

Quoting Anonymous:

TRY living in the middle of NOWHERE without a car or phone to call someone in the middle of winter with three babies! Nearest neighbor is three miles away. No stroller to put the kids in. No family or friends to talk or turn to.This was me. It took me 1 year to get away. I only escaped because the idiot got Internet and I wrote someone for help.

Quoting Eliptica:

abuse is abuse, no one should stick around.

please give me detailed scenarios where it is IMPOSSIBLE to leave.

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Did you walk for every possible scenario? Nope.

Quoting Eliptica:

and I certainly walked the walk so shove it.

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

It's very easy to talk the talk, Tara.

BrittanyLatham
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 3:20 AM

LOL  We split on good trems. He had a new girl before I had a new guy. We didnt care. We not even going to court ours was filed online and sent off. I do not see it as cheating at all. The only thing that bind us was a stupid paper.

Quoting Eliptica:

imo yes. if it can be held against you in court preceedings, yes.

Quoting BrittanyLatham:

Is it cheating if you already left but you where still married waiting for the divorce to go through?

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2011 at 3:23 AM

Um I've never cheated on anyone. Soo nope, sorry.

Quoting Eliptica:

Does your siggy represent when you cheated jo?

Quoting 3_girls_86:

Hmm and you think you're cool. bahaha

Quoting Eliptica:

ur quid doesnt count jo

Quoting 3_girls_86:

Glad you got your 2 cents out! 

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2011 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't think you read everything she typed. And she said when she could get help she did. So get off of your damn high horse!

Quoting Eliptica:

i lived on an island, a small one. ferry only. tell me THAT isnt no where deary. it is called either a taxi, family, friends, call a center that protect women bc THEY will find a way to retrieve you. no excuse darlin.....i didnt realize winter lasted all year either. where in antartica do you live?

Quoting Anonymous:

TRY living in the middle of NOWHERE without a car or phone to call someone in the middle of winter with three babies! Nearest neighbor is three miles away. No stroller to put the kids in. No family or friends to talk or turn to.This was me. It took me 1 year to get away. I only escaped because the idiot got Internet and I wrote someone for help.

Quoting Eliptica:

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Quoting Eliptica:

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 1, 2011 at 3:30 AM

Thank You!

Quoting 3_girls_86:

I don't think you read everything she typed. And she said when she could get help she did. So get off of your damn high horse!

Quoting Eliptica:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Eliptica:

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Quoting Eliptica:

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2011 at 3:47 AM

You're welcome! :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank You!

Quoting 3_girls_86:

Quoting Eliptica:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Eliptica:

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Quoting Eliptica:

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 1, 2011 at 4:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Been there done it. Impossible scenario is when your husband towers over you and tells you he'll kill you and your family if you ever leave, take your kids away from you if you leave, only way out is if your dead. Have you ever personally been in that situation? Your 6'4 340lb husband tells his 5'2 110 lb wife that. corners you and pushes you around, talks to you like shit every second of the day, makes you scared as hell to leave, feel like theres no way out. Get a job go to work for a little bit, things get worse at home now because your working, trying to be a little more independant, husband gets even more mad, but the guy at work is so nice and husband if a fucking asshole.... hmm thats how it can happen really easily. but i never cheated, just always wanted to with the really nice guy from work. because i knew if i ever got caught cheating my husband would for sure kill me, which is worse tho?

Quoting Eliptica:

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Quoting Eliptica:

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Sweetteacutie
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 5:24 AM

I agree!!!

Chrystal84
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 6:18 AM

totally agree, cheating ruins lives and stays with that person forever...and the trust issues never seem to go away.. even in new relationships...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)