Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How long did it take before you conceived?

Posted by   + Show Post

How long were you with your dh,df,or s/o before you conceived?

I was with my df 5 almost 6 months when we found out we were pregnant with our dd.

by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 3:42 AM
Replies (41-50):
Manaroo
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2011 at 2:27 PM
We got pregnant with ds 3 months after our first anniversary. We were not trying but not doing too much to prevent. We have now been ttc for a year and a half with a loss this past august at 11 weeks. I start clomid this month so fingers crossed we will have some luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kendallsmama15
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 2:30 PM
7 years
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Goobieville
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2011 at 2:45 PM

I was with df about 6 weeks when we found out. we miscarried that one and i was pregnant again about 4 weeks later with ds1. Ds2 will be here on the 6th. We have been together for 3 years. 

I have known df for about 5 years. 

tinkerbellbay
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2011 at 3:49 PM
I am on a few but feel free to mesg me more :)
Quoting bellanoelsmom:

bellanoelsmom
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 4:06 PM
I conceived on month 3 of clomid 50 mg. I was very emotional and hot/cold but I got pregnant with my twin daughters so it was well worth it!

Quoting Manaroo:

We got pregnant with ds 3 months after our first anniversary. We were not trying but not doing too much to prevent. We have now been ttc for a year and a half with a loss this past august at 11 weeks. I start clomid this month so fingers crossed we will have some luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Dec. 2, 2011 at 4:07 PM
Quoting NDADanceMom:

Im not sure I understand where your clock starts?  When we tried to have a baby or when we first met?

I first met my husband 22 years before pregnancy.  I dated him 6 years before we were pregnant.  We were sexually active about 5 years before pregnancy.  We were married about a month before pregnancy and she was an oops.  We took about a year of trying to have #2, and that was 4 years after #1.  #3 was an oops and that was 2 years later.

Well see for me we were together for 5 months and were taking precautions and our dd was a surprise.
But for anyone it could be that or how long it took when you were ttc.
bellanoelsmom
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 4:10 PM
my favorite one was Yahoo group ttc. Of course there are probably all different people on it now. Of all of us on there only one woman did not conceive but her and her husband split up. Four others I know split up during pregnancy or afterwards. It is very stressful! Ttc is fun for the first few months, after that it gets tough!

Quoting tinkerbellbay:

I am on a few but feel free to mesg me more :)
Quoting bellanoelsmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kw.2
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 4:11 PM
When we started trying it took a year
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerbellbay
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2011 at 4:12 PM
Quoting bellanoelsmom:

. Yea we make it fun lol I will look into that group thank you
bmanz
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 4:17 PM

First time we ever had sex. Lol would not change a thing, we were not TTC at all, were just having a blast together on a trip but ended up making a beautiful baby. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)