Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If your married or have a S/O, is there still something your husband doesn't know

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 9:15 AM
  • 96 Replies

Ladies,

Even if your S/O and yourself has been married for a year to being married for 50 years,, is there still something your husband doesn't know about you.

Why would you still keep it a secret?

I will say my secret that my husband after being married to him for 3 years doesn't know that I pee in the shower. I know it's goofy but he has no idea nor do I plan on ever telling him. I do tell him alot and he knows a lot but I still hold this little secret to myself. I don't know why I do, maybe he will think I am gross by peeing in the shower and I don't want to be embarrised.

by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kandiface
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 9:30 AM
LOL! I pee in the shower too, but he knows. He doesn't care.
Mine doesn't know how many guys I've slept with and he doesn't want to know. He says I'm with him now and that's what matters. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amomynous_j
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 9:31 AM

THAT'S your secret? LMAO!

yes, i have secrets. secrets that will ALWAYS remain secrets. but nothing as silly as peeing in the shower. 

.Pagan.
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 9:36 AM

nope i don't think so. we talk alooott. sometimes on the weekends we stay up all night watching tv and talking abt things. in the last almost 7 years that makes for a lot of random things being brought up lol

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Dec. 2, 2011 at 9:37 AM
Nope..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kotabearsmama
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 9:40 AM
Yes, and I don't plan on saying anything. I feel that some things really are better off unsaid. Its not serious but its enough to get into an argument that I never want to be in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrismom0306
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 9:40 AM

yes, I have a secret that NO ONE knows. I dont know if I will ever tell him, but right now, he doesn't know. We're going on 13 years. I don't like talking about it, so that's pretty much the only reason why he doesn't know. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 2, 2011 at 9:42 AM

My DH and I have been married for a pretty long time and I've been a SAHM since we got married. He has no idea that my credit is bad. And by bad I mean less than 400. All of our stuff, execpt for my car (we own jointly), is in his name because he has almost 800 credit. Even our house is in his name. He thinks I don't want to get credit cards because I haven't been employed in a long time and THAT's why my credit might not be good. The truth is that I don't want to apply for credit because I don't want my previous creditors to find me. This is something I'm majorly ashamed of- That mistakes I made 10+yrs ago will always haunt me :(

Erika_Wheeler09
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2011 at 9:51 AM

dont feel stupid lol im sure there are other moms on here that do the same thing, i also pee in the shower lol but hubby knows.. i think lol i dont care if he does.

i dont really have any big secrets from my husband we share everything. little secret i keep in farting lol i dont fart around him just dont like to, so i blame it on the baby or cat lol

Quoting melissa29wife:

ok, you guys are making me look bad about my peeing in the shower to those who won't even share with us to having bad credit.

I feel stupid now LOL

hotmama83227
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2011 at 9:55 AM

well i can;t seem to think of anything. So, im going to have to say no!

MrsCrosby
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 9:57 AM

lmao thats funny and nope Dh knows every secret i ever had ;-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN