Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your married or have a S/O, is there still something your husband doesn't know

Posted by   + Show Post

Ladies,

Even if your S/O and yourself has been married for a year to being married for 50 years,, is there still something your husband doesn't know about you.

Why would you still keep it a secret?

I will say my secret that my husband after being married to him for 3 years doesn't know that I pee in the shower. I know it's goofy but he has no idea nor do I plan on ever telling him. I do tell him alot and he knows a lot but I still hold this little secret to myself. I don't know why I do, maybe he will think I am gross by peeing in the shower and I don't want to be embarrised.

by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 9:15 AM
Replies (91-96):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:47 PM

We have no secrets.  I mean, maybe not ALL the details of my history of sexual abuse but honestly who wants to sit there and listen to that?  he knows the general story.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:51 PM

Oh there is still plenty my husband doesn't know. Even some stuff I have done after marriage. Sometimes I wonder, what he would do if he knew, but he has done way more stuff behind my back. Only difference is I found out about him, because he left info for me to find. I do feel dumb for staying with him, but because I have no money, I am having to take money out of our acct. and hide it so that I can save up to move back near family. I have been too unhappy for too long.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:20 PM
So you're a prostitute? Sounds like a marriage ending secret...
mgarze
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:26 PM
Of course but things that he doesn't need to know is not really a secret like how many men we have slept with...anyways I am sure he pees in the shower also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2011 at 3:31 AM

ewwww, that is gross dont tell him somethings are better unsaid

Silvermoon2386
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:30 AM

I've been married 2 years, and known him for 4 years. My husband doesn't know that I used to cut myself, and he doesn't know that my eating disorders are an issue again.... well, he's not stupid, so he might know the second one, and just not mentioned it yet.

The first one I don't tell him because 1) he hasn't asked about the scars, and 2) at the moment it's not really an issue.  The second I don't tell him because 1) I know how he'll react and it won't help me any, and 2) I'm embarrassed.

On a lighter note, he also doesn't know that I know all the rules to football and can follow a game. I'm NEVER telling him, I don't want to have to watch that shit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured