Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you could go back and change one thing in your life...

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 6:43 PM
  • 32 Replies
What would it be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Karissa_ruiz
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 6:46 PM

I wouldn't of broken up with my fiance back when we were 14. We broke up and got back together all the time during high school and it was such a waste of time! We're sooo happy together now and got our shit together and it would of happened WAYYYY sooner if I hadn't of fucked it up when we first met. 

IhartU
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2011 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing because I'd be afraid that the slightest change would mean I wouldn't have my children or husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 2, 2011 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldnt have allowed myself to be pushed into getting my tubes tied..

annaica
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have asked family members, friends, etc. for money to help me keep my trailer and fix my car so I could have finished college. I wish I hadn't been too proud to ask. It screwed me over! I regret it almost every day :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haydsmom2007
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2011 at 6:51 PM

I would say not get pregnant when I was 17 and wait until I was older and married, but not really because I love my son and if my life hadn't gone the way it did, I would have never met my boyfriend. 

Something I wish I would've done was try and get an internship during college because I'm afraid when I graduate in may I wont be able to find a job.

peacheylady
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 6:55 PM
Tell my one true love that I loved him when we was in the 7th grade. Back in 1982. But he knows now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bubbie0809
by Dreaded hippie on Dec. 2, 2011 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have went to college, all of the things I was doing at the time (drinking, clubbing) seemed so important at the time. But really I should have just went to college and realised that i had a long time to have fun. 

arielsmomma1020
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Never dropped out of college
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
choff2685
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

not a thing. I would not be who I am today if it weren't for my past. I am a better and stronger person from my past. If I changed something things might be different today. I might not be with my husband or something like that. I love my life and my past is my past. I have learned from it and moved on.

1mommy2him
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 8:33 PM

I would want my mom to still be here. I think my life would of turned out way different then it is now. I miss her everyday and its been 10+ years and today is a day that I need my mom bad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN