Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a new thing?? or is it??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Has anyone heard of the fetish of adult babies? I had heard someone use the term diaper style spanking which is just a spanking, nothing more, unfourtanetly when I googled it, there was more than I wanted to know, like "adult baby diaper lovers?" Thoughts? Comments?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AirForceWife13
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Never heard of it in details and now I'm scared to google it! Lol I don't want cps at my door asking why I was googling that...lmao jk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:37 AM
I've heard of it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:04 AM
Oh wow! Did she break up wiith him?

Quoting joanne1984:

i have a friend who dated a guy like that..lol...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:05 AM

I heard about that over a decade ago.  It was on "real sex" on HBO.  Not my thing! 

Leopard44
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:07 AM

I'm not sure about the diaper stuff, but I let OH spank me, but it's not 'baby like' It's quite sexy actually lol.

debbie26
by Debbie on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:09 AM

I seen on my strange addiction a girl who likes to be a baby and she would wear diapers sleeps in a made crib all that jazz and she said it felt nice the warm sensation (i guess her peeing or pooping in her diaper)..... YUK

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:10 AM

As long as no one tries to bring it in my bedroom then have fun.

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:11 AM

I could understand why she did it though.  she was born a male and never had the opportunity to be a little girl.  she wasn't doing it for sexual reason though.

Quoting debbie26:

I seen on my strange addiction a girl who likes to be a baby and she would wear diapers sleeps in a made crib all that jazz and she said it felt nice the warm sensation (i guess her peeing or pooping in her diaper)..... YUK

Things could be worse!

debbie26
by Debbie on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I didn't catch the beginning of the show but i was wondering why she had a bit of hair on her chin...... So that makes sense but still weird imho

To each their own,,,right

Quoting frankiesma530:

I could understand why she did it though.  she was born a male and never had the opportunity to be a little girl.  she wasn't doing it for sexual reason though.

Quoting debbie26:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:14 PM
I guess...I don't know. Its called infantilism and its actually linked with pedophilism.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)