Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ugh im so filthy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

i try to be clean. but it will only last for a couple of days. my room looks like a fuckin tornado came through it! fast food bags on the floor, with cups from like a couple of weeks ago. dirty plates in my room. dirty laundry all over the place. i never fold my laundry i just leave it in the hamper with the rest of the clean clothes.

worse thing is im pregnant and my baby will be here soon i dont want to have my baby in this kind of environment. i just find it so hard to be clean idk why. and my family are neat freaks! i dont kno why im liike this :'(

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Leopard44
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I will say that a dirty house is not okay, but how you feel is not as uncommon as you may think! I go into mental shutdown mode when I realise I have to clean. It's literally like I just shut down at the prospect of it, not because I like mess, far from it, but for some reason my mental statde does not deal with cleaning very well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:05 AM

i hate it i feel like i have some kind of mental disorder than im liike no your jst fuckin lazy !

Quoting Leopard44:

I will say that a dirty house is not okay, but how you feel is not as uncommon as you may think! I go into mental shutdown mode when I realise I have to clean. It's literally like I just shut down at the prospect of it, not because I like mess, far from it, but for some reason my mental statde does not deal with cleaning very well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Your prego, relax and when u feel the need to clean just take the time to clean your room.
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:07 AM

im due in 17 days and idk but with me if its not clean im cleaning it

Leopard44
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:09 AM

As PP said, you do need to relax a bit, but there are some simple ways to make cleaning easier; I know because without techniques I just stare at my floor motionless.

Normally I switch my music on, as loud as I please and make cleaning a bit more fun, I dance around a bit etc. Also keeping a bin in your room (if that's where some of the rubbish is) can be great, because once you have done the initial cleaning, any rubbish you get can go straight in. If you like eating in bed, put it beside the bed within arms reach.

I also find making sure I've had enough sleep is a huge help, if I'm feeling icky and tired nothing in this world can make me clean.

Quoting Anonymous:

i hate it i feel like i have some kind of mental disorder than im liike no your jst fuckin lazy !

Quoting Leopard44:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:31 AM

i feel like if i just take it easy it will never get done.

but this has got worse since i got pregnant, it never used to be this bad :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Your prego, relax and when u feel the need to clean just take the time to clean your room.

ShannyLouisiany
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:32 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)