Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stripper by night housewife by day

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 97 Replies

So before I got married to my wonderful husband i was an exotic dancer . I was making wonderful money I traveled alot and enjoyed my life of meeting celebrities, making fast money and just being free. Keep in mind I am 22 years old . I met my husband and we fell in love and he told me if I wanted to be his wife than the exotic dancing had to go . My husband is an accountant and makes ok money . i quit dancing and became the house mom but than we started struggling because of the economy . We have a new born baby who has needs and i refuse to struggle so I toke to stripping at night . I sneak out  and tell my husband I am going out with friends and hit the club to make some extra cash . I am becoming scaried though that my husband just might find out . Do you think I should tell him or no

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:02 AM
4 moms liked this

i dont see a problem with this. i give it to you, shit if i had the body i would do, it but yes tell your husband. convince him to be okay with it goodluck 

Leopard44
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:03 AM

I think that choice is entirely up to you. However if you feel comfortable both being a dancer and a house wife, then tell him and explain how you feel! Good on you for doing what you love :)

GomezMami2908
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:03 AM
3 moms liked this

Doing it behind his back was such a bad idea. Either stop doing it or be honest with him and let him know that you want to get back to it to bring in more money. Hiding something like that is just really bad. I know my husband would go f'ing nuts if he knew I was being a stripper behind his back, he would leave me.

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Quoting GomezMami2908:

Doing it behind his back was such a bad idea. Either stop doing it or be honest with him and let him know that you want to get back to it to bring in more money. Hiding something like that is just really bad. I know my husband would go f'ing nuts if he knew I was being a stripper behind his back, he would leave me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eliptica
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:45 AM
2 moms liked this

i see no prob with being an exotic dancer. 1, your not a prostitute, and 2 you make hella bank.

adorablenessx
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Theres nothing wrong with your occupation, however I would just be honest with him because hes going to realize that extra money is coming from somewhere, the sooner you tell him, the better.

Mom2Addison12
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Shit if I had the body for it I would do it.

Husband doesn't like it. But I would do it. Hella money on that shit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:21 AM
5 moms liked this
You've betrayed your husband. Honestly I think that's wrong. I don't give a flying fuck about your occupation but the way you've handled it is immature.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amomynous_j
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

this.

your intentions may be in the right place, but going behind his back and lying to him were SO very wrong. 

Quoting GomezMami2908:

Kaep33005
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Are you guys doing okay financially now that you are back to dancing? If so, keep doing it, tell him tho.

You could turn it into a fun "game" have him come watch you, like hes a stranger lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)