Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

interracial dating.

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:31 AM
  • 10 Replies
How do you feel about it?

Oh yes I know I'm a bad girl for bringing this up lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karla85
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:33 AM
I love it. I'm Mexican and df is black :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeirdraG.
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:33 AM
It's however your happy! Df is half black. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
petmaster389
by Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:36 AM
Its awesome I'm black and dh is scottish with blond hair blue eyes. Liam is one shade darker than white with curly brown hair. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IhartU
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:40 AM

What I don't like is when a girl or boy will only date those of another race. My sister did that- she never had a white boyfriend her entire life- only black ones, and even if the white guy or Asian who was interested in her was a great guy, she'd over look him for the black guy that treated her like shit.

I don't get it.

ishmay28
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:48 AM
Half of my family is mixed lol. Interracial dating is the only reason I'm breathing! My great grandmother was native american. When segregation was alive she had to ride on the back of the bus bc her skin was so dark! Most of my cousins have maxied kids and I have family in alaska that are half (can't think of the tribes name) we are all well and truly blended (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ishmay28
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:49 AM
Mixed* lol. Stupid phone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sherri8806
by Sherri on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:50 AM

Whatever makes you happy. I'll for people finding their happiness and soulmate no matter their race or gender. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:56 AM

I think it wonderful but being a mixed black woman in my culture it seems like alot of black woman are angry with african american men dating other races . I hate it because I feel like who ever makes you happy thats who you need to be with .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:00 AM
I'm black and I have dated black men and white men and I found out that a$$holes and liars come in any race! I have a daughter that dates only Mexicans and a son that dates black and white and as long as they're happy then I am too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leopard44
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't care. I've dated different races in the past. I don't see what the big deal is, maybe it is because I'm Australian, but seriously. It is the 21st century, shouldn't people be over this by now?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN