Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

teen parentinnng.

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:40 AM
  • 9 Replies

is hard. especially when you do it alone. i dont ever say i wish i wouldnt have had sex and gotten pregnant because i love my little boy so much, but i wish i would have waited until after college. im trying to do the right things with my life for my son, but it didnt get hard until recently. the first year was fine, easy whatever. i knew what i was getting myself into. now that he is one, he is taking up all of my energy, and im tired all of the time. i find myself yelling a lot and crying. im always worried about money. i am currently getting my GED, working on it at least. I dont have a job, because my mom wants me to get my GED before i start working a real job. I am 17 right now and although I love my life, I wish it was different. I make my money by babysitting a bunch of kids, I pay for diapers, but I get WIC. My mom pretty much takes care of us(which i am ashamed of) I want to get out on my own as soon as I turn 18 in august but It might take a while. I have a wonderful boyfriend, who isnt my sons biological father but who has been in his life since I got pregnant. He will be moving in with me after he graduates in june. I have it pretty good and I thank my mom everyday for taking care of me and loving me. I got lucky with a mom who embraced me and didnt kick me out.
my confession is just that i wish that i would have waited to have my beautiful son<3

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad you are getting your life together BUT except the help your mother is willing to offer and make sure you are truly on your feet before moving out. =D

You'll make it.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:43 AM
Bump I was 22 when I got pregnant but felt like I was a teenager I was soooooo scared my mom did the samething op I ended up getting my own place in july
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marissaj125
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:45 AM

I remember you forever ago. I also had you as a fb friend but I was deleted. All I can say is, keep  trying. Why don't you get a small part time job? For the weekend? It all adds up and is a big help. I am 19 with a two year old and it is rough, but now since I am on my own, going to college and working, some things seem impossible also. It will be worth it though and it could be worse.

mudbloodkatie
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Bump I was 22 when I got pregnant but felt like I was a teenager I was soooooo scared my mom did the samething op I ended up getting my own place in july

yeah hopefully ill be getting one a few months after i turn 18

Knightingale
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:48 AM

Take one step at a time, baby steps :) Because you will get your GED and you will make it work. Life can be hard without a kid at that age so just be easy on yourself and remember you are working hard

mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:48 AM
I wouldn't trade my daughter even tho when we were together her dad and I didn't get along good luck with school too op ur welcome to pm me when u need to talk

Quoting mudbloodkatie:

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

yeah hopefully ill be getting one a few months after i turn 18

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leopard44
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:51 AM

I think people feel this way sometimes no  matter how old their gorgeous little ones are. 

Good on you :) You give us a good name.

MissStylinMaMa
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:52 AM
It's hard but worth it to me. I was 16 when I had my oldest and I had no probs at all. I was ready to be a mommy then, I don't wish I'd waited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MiCHELLEx
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:22 AM
I was 16 when I had my daughter Riley. So I know exactly what you mean! Im 19 now with a gorgeous almost 3 year old :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)