Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

choices

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I have a boyfriend I love to death. He doesn't work and stresses me out over his bills. I have been talking to another guy who works and makes good money and wants to take care of me. I am attracted to him but I don't have that special bond like I do with my boyfriend. Is it wrong I am thinking about my future and telling my boyfriend we should just move on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
grey7399
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

omfg.

grow up.  Why do you need a man?  Toss the slacker out & resolve your dependency issues & then find a relationship.

emeraldangel20
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:58 PM

Quoting grey7399:

omfg.

grow up.  Why do you need a man?  Toss the slacker out & resolve your dependency issues & then find a relationship.

you took the words right out of my mouth

mommas3cubs
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:03 PM

Quoting grey7399:

omfg.

this.

kotabearsmama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Quoting grey7399:

omfg.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newfound09
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:05 PM

Think about your future and move forward, but not with either guy. You can do it without your current BF who isn't working and without the one you don't feel a bond with. 

caito
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Uhhhh no. Of course not, are you kidding? Dump his ass and move on.

RhondaVeggie
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:28 PM
Can you see yourself married and spending the rest of your life with either guy? If you do then pick him. If you don't then move on and keep looking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)