Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Vent/Confession: It's irritating to see

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Posts on FB about how lady like a person believes she is and how classy she is every day and then posting statuses about what a "douche" her ex is and how she automatically hates the girls that even talk to him where your fiance can see. Then telling him you're against drinking like he is but hiding him from posts about you "poppin' bottles" and going from club to club and the constant trash you talk on every girl who you find the least bit intimidating. Delusional. I'd reconsider calling yourself "classy". :/

Just a vent. It's just irritating to see and hear about. For some reason I'm so in awe of this that I can't bring myself to hit the delete friend button though, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
grey7399
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

its like watching a train wreck.  Its so insane you can't look away.  I keep those people for the entertainment value.

Pink_Sunshine
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:04 PM

I only see posts of my Friends. If I don't like a status my Friend has I *gasp* close their Newsfeed. NO more annoyances.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:07 PM
It's irritating but entertaining all in one. Like grey said, it's like watching a trainwreck.

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

I only see posts of my Friends. If I don't like a status my Friend has I *gasp* close their Newsfeed. NO more annoyances.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RhondaVeggie
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:10 PM
When I was in HS we called people like that "klassy with a capital K".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:11 PM

So are you, as your title implies, 'irritated' by seeing it, or are you simply entertained? 

If the answer is 'irritated', you may hide all status updates by your friend without removing them from your friendslist. If you find the updates sufficiently amusing to inspire awe in you; then, by all means keep the posts available.

I keep several people on my friendslist whose status updates amuse me. Some make redonkulous political announcements, some have spelling and grammatical errors so bad it makes each update a veritable word puzzle, and some are so hotheaded and bizarre they qualify as genuine jokes. Without these little FB gems, my profile would be a mundane to-do list full of monotonous tedium.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN