Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm here reading confessions instead of

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

putting up the Christmas tree. DS decided to make a smart aleck comment about it, so I quit, sent him to his room, the tree is sitting there only half done, and I'm on here instead. I don't even feel like finishing it now. How horrible of a parent am I?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MiCHELLEx
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
nah. If he was misbehaving, then he should have to wait.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bubbie0809
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:53 PM

no, I don't think you are horrible, I don't want to do it at all. 

PEEK05
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:54 PM

You're not at all.

RhondaVeggie
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:56 PM
Sending him to his room for a BS reason do you can sit around on here would be wrong. Taking advantage of the situation is perfectly fine. Sometimes mommy needs a time out too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tori911
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:15 PM

I am with you girl! We put ours up the other night and half way through, I was ready to say the hell with it! My 2 oldest were fighting non-stop, my youngest was so fussy. My husband was being a grump ass, and I was getting ready to freak out on the tree lights. We all ended up taking a break for an hour and going back to it.

Women are called snobs and bitches because we have standards, know our worth, only accept what we deserve, and never settle. Be proud to be a woman!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:37 PM

We finished it and it's up and good. It actually worked out better by finishing it later because DH came home and sat here while we did it, and usually he has no part of it at all.

Thanks ladies.

IWannaLoveAgain
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:55 PM

i'm here reading comments instead of getting ready to go to the hockey game that starts in an hour!!! agh! getting ready... NOW!

mommysangelface
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:00 PM

i still havent finished ours.   but then again i havent been feeling so hot lately

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)