Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

About to SQUASH my husband like a friggin' BUG

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:15 PM
  • 49 Replies

I almost never get to go anywhere, my hubby doesn't either. We have 3 boys, 1 with special needs, another very young and an older one as well. So today he got to go to some party thrown by some friends from work. Someone has to stay with the kids. Fine. It's me no biggie he deserves a day out. So I told him no more than 3 hrs. Our middle child can be like having 3 all by himself, and the other 2 added, not easy! So since I am a mom who is a SAHM, I am always working with them while he works, and when they r in school I am cleaning trying to get laundry done, etc. So I say 3 hrs, it's been 4 hrs 10 flipping minutes, I call him he says he is on the way Im like your in the car? I know he's not or I'd hear the radio blaring like it always is. He was like, walking to the car. So I screamed, "YOu said 3 hrs?!" and he is like well I said MAYBE 4, I was like it's OVER FOUR! He started to say something but I drowned it out with

"F&%$ YOU! I SAID THREE, AND ITS BEEN OVER FOUR AND YOUR EVEN IN THE F___ING CAR YET!" And I hung up. I can tell you I WANT TO SQUASH THAT POS LIKE A BUG WHEN HE WALKS IN THIS DOOR!!!!!!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:18 PM
12 moms liked this

i wouldn't come home either with a wife acting like psycho path. Hes a grown man who are you to give him a curfew. lmao

CantStandThis
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:21 PM

Im not acting like a psycho. We have tickets to Disney On Ice for tonight, which means we have to get the kids ready, and he wants to put up a tree tonight, which means the house has to be spotless. The whole time he has been gone I have been giving baths, getting the kids in clean clothes, cleaning the house and doing laundry. He promised he would be back in time to help me clean, and now he won't and I am stuck with it ALL like usual.

CantStandThis
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:21 PM

Sometimes I wonder if he even wants the kids anymore.

CantStandThis
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Not to mention HE GIVES ME CURFEWS and if I am 10 minutes late I get a friggin earful. So tired of this crap!

firebird78
by JKL's mom on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:25 PM
2 moms liked this

wow, that's overreacting just a little bit right? i mean if i'm going to scream and curse at him, it would be over something way more serious than this........

CantStandThis
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Quoting firebird78:

wow, that's overreacting just a little bit right? i mean if i'm going to scream and curse at him, it would be over something way more serious than this........

Not really cause he yells if he is left alone with our kids too long.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:40 PM
3 moms liked this

It sounds to me like there's alot of yelling going on.. I think stress and a lack of respect for one-another will tear your relationship to shreds..You need your free time. If you never get out and do anything, then you will only be more and more unhappy. something has to change.

I wish you all the luck in the world, hope you can find a way to change your situation for the better.

metalhealthmom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:43 PM
I this had been an isolated incident and you didn't have so much going on, you wouldn't have been so upset, right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:44 PM
2 moms liked this

OP, you and your DH BOTH need counseling. It sounds like neither of you cares to be 'stuck' with your kids. Get a grip, and both of you start acting like friggin adults already.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

WOW! Calm the heck down! He's not your kid, he's your husband! YOU are Waaaaay out of line!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)