Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It gets all wet.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

This is kind of embarssing for me. My SO and I have been together for 8 months now and he is the only guy that has ever been able to make me squirt. The first time it happened we where both grossed out. Now that it's been going on a while. I think it turns him on even more. He's always telling me to relax. Because when I feel it coming I will tense up and then it's not as messy.. But I'm kind of tired of having to change the sheets every single day..

Any advice would be appreciated.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Erika_Wheeler09
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:47 PM
Do it somewhere else besides the bed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:47 PM
Put a towel down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Erika_Wheeler09
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Shower maybe? Put a couple towels on the floor? I can only do it when we try to so not very often but I don't do it on the bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spicy_n_sweet
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:49 PM

Towels by the bed , I have a few beach towels that are strictly for this.. And a waterproof cover over the mattress (to save the mattress) That's my fix for it.  The sheets may still need to be changed on some nights but it should help  cut down on the every day changing.

orangeillusion
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:49 PM
We use a towel and that usually does the job. Sometimes it will soak through and sometimes I miss but overall it does the job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
opal10161973
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:51 PM

waterproof sheets 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:52 PM

we do use towels but it still gets everywhere.. and we've tried the shower thing.. doesn't exactly work for him "size wise" if you catch my drift...

karla85
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:54 PM
Lol

Quoting opal10161973:

waterproof sheets 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:55 PM

Don't complain! Most men love a squirter. I happen to be one also and my husband gets so turned on by it. I don't mind washing the sheets afterwards. It's just a sign that me and the hubby had a great time in them.

spicy_n_sweet
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:55 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

we do use towels but it still gets everywhere.. and we've tried the shower thing.. doesn't exactly work for him "size wise" if you catch my drift...

I had a "Duh" moment after I posted.. lol

Try putting a waterproof cover over the bed sheets and all instead of just over the mattress. Then lay down you towels and go to town.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)