Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband will NEVER leave me!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm just curious as why a lot of women think this way? You don't never know what the next person will do. Of course you're not suppose to think he will, but never say never. Thoughts?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:39 PM
Replies (71-80):
MommyPeanuthead
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:47 AM
We've been together 13yrs and just now had our first baby. I don't think he's going anywhere any time soon. Lol. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommas3cubs
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:17 AM

Quoting orangeillusion:

For us divorce isn't an option. We will stand by each other through it all. Our vows were more then just words.

This.

mommas3cubs
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:19 AM

Quoting spcjones203:

My husband will truly never leave me.

Why?

Because he'll never get his favorite apple porkchops ever again.

And I'm taking that receipe with me TO THE GRAVE!

LOL! Well the way to a man's heart is through his stomach so, I cannot blame you there! HEHE!

nayg
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it's a bit foolish to assume what another human being would or would not do. Its nice to feel secure in ur marriage but to assume he would NeVER leave is a bit much . I had a friend who had a seemingly strong marriage, her and her husband were both deeply religious and he ended up running off with her. Best friend :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
debbie26
by Debbie on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry when i read that never say never

beiber popped in my head (i have a 6 yr old so i herd that song so much)

Oh and were not married we have been together for 9yrs and if he chooses to leave then i will figure out if its worth saving or just let him go

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:32 AM
I agree!! A couple of ladies in this post said they felt he would never leave, but he did just that. I just don't understand how someone think they know what the next person will do.

Quoting nayg:

I think it's a bit foolish to assume what another human being would or would not do. Its nice to feel secure in ur marriage but to assume he would NeVER leave is a bit much . I had a friend who had a seemingly strong marriage, her and her husband were both deeply religious and he ended up running off with her. Best friend :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:32 AM
My kids love Justin..

Quoting debbie26:

Oh and were not married we have been together for 9yrs and if he chooses to leave then i will figure out if its worth saving or just let him go

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
debbie26
by Debbie on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Right, that boy blew the fuck up fast man........ I hear their is a Australia blond headed boy who is blowing up in australia and soon headed to the states so Bieber might have some competition and the lil's sister of the kardashian's was seen with this boy i don't remember his name but hes like the bieber in australia, so here comes another one....lol

Quoting Miss-B:

My kids love Justin..

Quoting debbie26:

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:38 AM
Uh oh, look out Justin.

Quoting debbie26:

Right, that boy blew the fuck up fast man........ I hear their is a Australia blond headed boy who is blowing up in australia and soon headed to the states so Bieber might have some competition and the lil's sister of the kardashian's was seen with this boy i don't remember his name but hes like the bieber in australia, so here comes another one....lol

Quoting Miss-B:

My kids love Justin..

Quoting debbie26:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eliptica
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:57 AM

i think people are delusional. in an ideal world, our first marraige would be our only marraige and everyone would stay happy. clearly statistics show that is not the common theme.

ive been married 2 times by age 25 (current husband is my second). i took some extra time and logical thinking prior to marrying my second instead of an immature rush job at 18.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)