Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why dont they understand?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

why dont men understand that women are emotional creatures? i dont understand why they dont understand. it cant just be that they dont understand. just them KNOWING should be enough. why is it so hard now to feel compassion and romance and kindness and love all the time? why do men suddenly just excreed moments where they are assholes? it truely baffles me. even the nicest ones, have moments of just......not understanding that they cant be certain ways with us. maybe im just pmsing and super emotional, but where is the chivalry? the real life john houghs movies? the real life titanics and notebooks? no fucking where. men today dont understand that we are full of emotions. we arent like them.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:50 PM

Why is it so hard for women to understand that men aren't emotional in the same way that they are? Not being an ass, asking an honest question. We want mean to see and understand us, to know what we need and how we feel. But some of us never stop to think about what the other half maybe feeling and wanting.

The things you gave as examples, movies not reality. They are popular movies because they are a fantasy. Very few people in real life ever experience things like that. Why compare your man to a fantasy and expect him to match up. Would you want your man to compare you to  fantasy and expect you to match up.

Telling what you want. Telling what you need. Why you need it and how to go about doing it. 

Erika_Wheeler09
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:51 PM
*hugs* I feel like that sometimes too, but then I think to my self I'm not always in a "eating butterflies and shitty raindows" kind of mood.

I know I can be a real bitch to DH sometimes, but he forgives me and I forgive him when he's an ass. We all have our bad moments ya know?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:03 PM

your right, im just so freaking emotional right now. cant something be said in a nice way without being a dick about it?

Erika_Wheeler09
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:09 PM
I'm sorry I wasn't trying to me a dick about it

Quoting Anonymous:

your right, im just so freaking emotional right now. cant something be said in a nice way without being a dick about it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:11 PM

no! lol i wasnt talking about ya'll women...

Quoting Erika_Wheeler09:

Quoting Anonymous:

Erika_Wheeler09
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:17 PM
Okay lol I misunderstood haha opps

Quoting Anonymous:

no! lol i wasnt talking about ya'll women...

Quoting Erika_Wheeler09:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)