Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if YOUR kid.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 194 Replies
21 moms liked this
If you are one of those people that thinks telling your kid there is a santa is LYING to them...and you believe that your child doesnt deserve to believe in holiday magic and such...whatever...BUT IF, in fact your kid tells MY kid there is NO santa I will come to your house and punch you in your throat....not cool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsCrosby
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:25 PM
3 moms liked this

Amen sister Im with you on this!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:29 PM
seriously, people do not teach their kids respect in that sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JTnJT
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:30 PM
4 moms liked this

LOL!!!  My mother was actually the one who told my now 5yr old there was no Santa....I was sooooo pissed I just wanted to run her over with my hubby's truck!!!   Hubby fixed the situation though by making reindeer "tracks" in the snow that next Christmas (this was 2 yrs ago).  Now it is a  tradition....the hubby wakes up the girls late at night and takes them out to see the "tracks" left by Santa and his Reindeer....I will be horribly sad if/when this tradition ever comes to an end!

MsDean
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Maybe you should homeschool.

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:34 PM

wow. such a grown up response from you! 

good job! 

eye rolling

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:34 PM
3 moms liked this

10-4. Affirmative. 

I found out santa was fake in the 3rd grade when some bitch ass kid at school told me.

CafeMom Tickers

Mother to Isaiah Malachi 5/1/08 and Kelly Jordan COMING SOON!

Ber-Lynn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:34 PM

My df and I are debating on telling our dd about Santa. I want to and he doesn't want to lie to her. He always knew there was no such thing as Santa so that is why he feels this way. I on the other hand want to have the joy of baking cookies for Santa and all the other stuff that goes along with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:35 PM
7 moms liked this
noooo....maybe people should teach their children to be respectful-I know, its hard for some of you....

Quoting MsDean:

Maybe you should homeschool.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ebbierowe
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

lol.....I hope people that don't tell their kids about Santa let them know there are some kids that do and not to spoil the holiday for those kids. I mean my oldest never told my youngest about Santa...and she goes along with it for her younger cousins.

RaLALA
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
My parents didn't do the whole Santa thing and my faith/imagination rocks. But they also taught me to never crush anyone else's spirit/hopes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)