Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why did you have kid/s?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:00 PM
  • 28 Replies

What made you want to become a mother? Why did you decide to have children?

I always knew I wanted to be a mother, there was never a doubt in my mind.

It may not have happened the way I planned but I wouldn't change it, my dd means the world to me.

toddler girlLoreena 5/14/2010

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
piercedbeauty21
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:02 PM

I always wanted to be a mom for as long as I could remember. Now that I have my daughter, I feel like I finally have a real purpose in life <3 I never knew how empty I was until she came along.

Join us in the Family Fun group!
Family Fun

.:*Miah's Mommy as of 3-11-09*:. <3

Koosh
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:08 PM

i never wanted it, kinda forced on me...

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:11 PM

I'm sorry

Quoting Koosh:

Koosh
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:15 PM

whats done is done lol, i dont worry on anything that cant kill me XD

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

I'm sorry

Quoting Koosh:

CafeMom Tickers
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:15 PM

I was actually told that I wasn't able to have kids, so my first one was a complete shock! I got pregnant and thought it was the flu. I wasn't prepared to be pregnant, but I was very happy! I had thought that I didn't want kids, but I knew even before I tested. My period is like clockwork, to the day, every 28 days. 

My 2nd daughter was conceived while I was on the depo shot and my husband was not happy. He was pressuring me to have an abortion and I said yes, then I just couldn't do it.

My daughters are the only reason I didn't go crazy when we finally split up. I was suicidal because of everything I had gone through (his cheating, getting someone pregnant, abuse) and I was going to OD on Xanax but my daughter came into my room and said, "Mommy, I love you" and I thought about one of them finding me and what it would do to them. After that, I was fine and the three of us are so much happier!! They really saved my life.

mhaney03
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:16 PM

I never ever wanted to have kids.

then I met my husband and I just wanted to have his children.  It was such a foriegn thing for me.  Our first was semi-planned.  Like a "we aren't actively trying but not preventing it either."

the 2nd was a deployment baby while I was on the ring.

the 3rd was a deployment baby while on the pill.

I am so fertile that all I have to do is wash our underwear together and I get pregnant.  He's getting fixed in a few weeks.

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:22 PM

I'm glad you're happy now.

Quoting MichLW69:

I was actually told that I wasn't able to have kids, so my first one was a complete shock! I got pregnant and thought it was the flu. I wasn't prepared to be pregnant, but I was very happy! I had thought that I didn't want kids, but I knew even before I tested. My period is like clockwork, to the day, every 28 days. 

My 2nd daughter was conceived while I was on the depo shot and my husband was not happy. He was pressuring me to have an abortion and I said yes, then I just couldn't do it.

My daughters are the only reason I didn't go crazy when we finally split up. I was suicidal because of everything I had gone through (his cheating, getting someone pregnant, abuse) and I was going to OD on Xanax but my daughter came into my room and said, "Mommy, I love you" and I thought about one of them finding me and what it would do to them. After that, I was fine and the three of us are so much happier!! They really saved my life.

kw.2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:22 PM
2 moms liked this

i always wanted to have kids, it always just seemed right to me. but i never knew how having children is one of the greatest things that can happen to a person in the world. there are no words that can describe how overcome you are with love and happiness when you look into the eyes of your baby for the first, second, third, and millionth time. so i am so glad to have my two boys and look forward to having another little bundle of joy in the future <3

- Tess 

MamaSusieQ045
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:25 PM
I always knew I wanted to be a mommy, and I live everyday thankful that god gave me my kids and this one I just found out I'm prego with! They are truly a blessing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:25 PM

Wow you are fertile. I am too, I got pregnant on the pill when I was taking it 100% correctly. That is why we use double protection now lol birth control pills and condoms until we want another.

Quoting mhaney03:

I never ever wanted to have kids.

then I met my husband and I just wanted to have his children.  It was such a foriegn thing for me.  Our first was semi-planned.  Like a "we aren't actively trying but not preventing it either."

the 2nd was a deployment baby while I was on the ring.

the 3rd was a deployment baby while on the pill.

I am so fertile that all I have to do is wash our underwear together and I get pregnant.  He's getting fixed in a few weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN