Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh...just cause i am a girl...

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:17 PM
  • 6 Replies

Why are some people so damn stupid? I was making a appt to cable hooked up and the guy on the other end told me he rather speak to my husband!! Yes the account will be in his name and my husband told the guy he gave his okay, but the guy still wouldnt talk to me. Why...because i have tits? I am so filing a complant tommorow.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NVL0707
by Mi Vida Loca on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:18 PM
What a pig!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karla85
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:21 PM
It's only because the account its on his name. We have the same problem but reversed, the account is on my name so I have to call and then ask whoever to please talk to my husband because I'm leaving or whatever
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlec
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:23 PM
We have the same problem. The account is in my husbands name and they will not speak to me no matter if it's a man or woman.

Mom to Trent 10/28/2010toddler boy

hollydaze1974
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:37 PM
Hey! When I was a single parent, I took my young son to eat at a restaurant and my "server" had three other tables... All with a man at the tables. It was totally obvious that we were being ignored because we were "unaccompanied" our drinks were not filled, bread was not offered ,etc.
Now I don't know if she assumed we wouldn't tip, or if she knew she couldn't flirt to get a bigger one or what.
Well, I found the manager, sternly expressed my displeasure (pretty much verb batim as I have here) I made sure to tell him to tell her that her customary twenty percent had been cut to zero and perhaps she would not treat another table with no male available the same way. I've yet to be back because if that experience.

Long story for a short point... Women can be sexist against " their own" too.
prettygirl326
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:40 PM

lol wow i talk to people all the time on behalf of my hubby. the only thing is if it his account, they want his soc before i can proceed. 

lovebeingmrs
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:34 AM

I complained about a bad waiter once and didnt have to pay for my food. 

Quoting hollydaze1974:

Hey! When I was a single parent, I took my young son to eat at a restaurant and my "server" had three other tables... All with a man at the tables. It was totally obvious that we were being ignored because we were "unaccompanied" our drinks were not filled, bread was not offered ,etc.
Now I don't know if she assumed we wouldn't tip, or if she knew she couldn't flirt to get a bigger one or what.
Well, I found the manager, sternly expressed my displeasure (pretty much verb batim as I have here) I made sure to tell him to tell her that her customary twenty percent had been cut to zero and perhaps she would not treat another table with no male available the same way. I've yet to be back because if that experience.

Long story for a short point... Women can be sexist against " their own" too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)