Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my sick twisted mind, I have a theory on how to rid the world of sex offenders***Graphic********

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:21 PM
  • 18 Replies
2 moms liked this

First I would get him hard( it makes my job easier) then I would take a small glass rod and insert it into his penis, then I would take a hammer and small the glass while its still in him. oh yea and cut off his balls and put them in a blender then cook them and feed them to him. He would be tied up of course and gagged until I fed him.

Sorry I told you it is graphic,

I was watching a movie called hard candy today. it made me think about this.

Tis' the holiday and Merry Season and all that good stuff!!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tifferie
by A$$tastic on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:23 PM
What if the offender is a woman?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sherriemorgan
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Quoting tifferie:

a funnel, broken glass, and a needle and thread, I would put the funnel in her then pour broken glass then sew her shut.

Tis' the holiday and Merry Season and all that good stuff!!

Bncholbert
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:25 PM
O_o huuuuuuuuhh?

I think sex offenders should get death penalty. And I mean REAL sex offenders, not the guy who got accused of rape that was actually consensual sex with a gf a year or so younger whose parents got pissed n charged em. The real sick pedophiles and sex offenders need to be wiped from this earth.

However, I have no sick, torturous way in mind on how that should happen O_o Death penalty by lethal injection is about all I got.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassnadrajones
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:31 PM

I agree!

I think some people are born pedos. You cant really control who you are sexually attracted to. If you know your having thoughts of children in a sexual manner then you need help. I commend those who come forward and get help. However if you choose to act, I have no sympathy. 

firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Quoting tifferie:

oh crap, why did you ask that? just reading the male version was bad enough.....

opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:33 PM

i like it

opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Quoting Bncholbert:

O_o huuuuuuuuhh?

I think sex offenders should get death penalty. And I mean REAL sex offenders, not the guy who got accused of rape that was actually consensual sex with a gf a year or so younger whose parents got pissed n charged em. The real sick pedophiles and sex offenders need to be wiped from this earth.

However, I have no sick, torturous way in mind on how that should happen O_o Death penalty by lethal injection is about all I got.

screw lethal injection executethem by electricity with no water

Chrystal84
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:36 PM

I agree, these pedophiles are sick and I don't care if they have "served their time" if you think a child is sexy you're always going to think that way and your ass needs to be locked up and/ or killed!

carolinemangham
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Oh that was such a good movie ..... loved it ..... but question have you seen that movie just ask my children what if it is a case like that where it ended up being a lie and the child never was abused and you did all this to a person . i think that we as human beings can not cause judgement or take the law into our own hands that is for the judgement of god. i think your idea is a very creative one....

Emily18234
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:42 PM

OMG I saw that movie!! I love it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)