Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my sick twisted mind, I have a theory on how to rid the world of sex offenders***Graphic********

Posted by   + Show Post

First I would get him hard( it makes my job easier) then I would take a small glass rod and insert it into his penis, then I would take a hammer and small the glass while its still in him. oh yea and cut off his balls and put them in a blender then cook them and feed them to him. He would be tied up of course and gagged until I fed him.

Sorry I told you it is graphic,

I was watching a movie called hard candy today. it made me think about this.

Tis' the holiday and Merry Season and all that good stuff!!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:21 PM
Replies (11-18):
HayKay
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:44 PM
Good movie, evil plan!v
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sherriemorgan
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:56 PM

just to clarify, I am referring to the people who absolutely without a doubt committed the crime

Crimsonia
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:32 AM

Take him set him on a 1,000lb tree stump in the middle of a barn full of dry hay.... nail his cock & balls to the chair then hand him a butter knife and leave after setting the hay on fire.... tell him he can either sit there and burn or cut his shit off if he wants out.

Women.... I kinda like OP's suggestion.

RiotousDigits
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:53 AM
Sex offenders don't need working genitalia to do what they do. Chances are, for many, such a punishment would make the behavior worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grey7399
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:00 AM

chances are they won't survive the experience.  At least not my version.

after  the torture  I douse  them with salt water, stuff their mouths full of salt & toss them to the crocodiles.

Quoting RiotousDigits:

Sex offenders don't need working genitalia to do what they do. Chances are, for many, such a punishment would make the behavior worse.

tifferie
by A$$tastic on Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:47 AM
Because not all offenders are men. Can't leave those nasty pedophiles out either.

Quoting firebird78:

Quoting tifferie:

What if the offender is a woman?

oh crap, why did you ask that? just reading the male version was bad enough.....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
august_baby_09
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:51 AM
I think it's a good idea I don't believe any of them can be cured. And even if they could somehow they deserve the stuff u wrote bc no matter what a child is scarred for life now :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
artsymama89
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:04 AM

i saw that movie as well. loved it. I agree that poeple that hurt children should be killed and/or tortured. but its hard to draw the line btwn guilty and not guilty(not guilty being either the parents of a consenting minor are just angry that their kids having sex and file charges bc of it, or the child that reported the abuse was lying or confused..etc) It would be pretty awful to torture a person and then come to find out they were innocent..   ..other than that, ur idea sounds pretty good..lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN