Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I MUST HAVE "DUMMY", "PUSH OVER", "SUCKER", OR SOMETHING TATTED ON MY FORHEAD! (some language)

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:37 PM
  • 10 Replies

You know, I dont know what is going on but lately people have been treating me like sh*t!!! From my boss to my own g*d damn parents!!!! I gave up buying a car for myself & my 3 kids just so i can help my parents pay the down payment on this house!!! Did they ever pay me back? NO! Not one damn penny!!! did i complain/ mention it? No! I lost my job & had to move back in with them. I gave up my $600 in foodstamps plus $200-$300 in cash FOR RENT!!! & they still ask me for more money. Today they wanted me to "Borrow" money from my "High-risk" pregnant best friend just so they could buy a junk car from my uncle's "friend". I told them she didnt have it. THEN i come home to find out they've been in MY room!!! I know cause they had left out my 2 wallets open on my dresser & my Internet USB was missing! They dont help me pay the bill for my Internet & they know i dont put my money in a bank. Instead of asking to use my Internet or even to go in MY room they jus do it them selves. WHERE IS THE F*CKING RESPECT!!!! Im 23 years old!!!! Dont i Deserve some?

As if my home life wasnt enough at work i gotta deal with a boss that doesnt want to acknowledge my good hard work! This January will mark my 1 year with them. In that year ive called in maybe twice! Sure i was late but i take the bus to work & i would ALWAYS call & let them know. I have yet to get a raise, & She hires new people every month!!! Recently the main office told her she had to "promote" 3 people, 2 crew trainers & 1 manager. One guy was promoted to "manager in training", which is understandable cause he's been there for 2 & half years. The other 2 people she promoted to "crew trainer" have only been there 6 months!!! EXCUSE ME B*TCH!!!! WHERE THE F*CK IS MY RECOGNITION!!!! One dude cant even handle a simple customer complaint without snapping at them. & the girl!!! HHHAHAHAHAHA the girl cant handle any kind of confrontation!!! She is so nervous she cant even tell her crew a simple command! I know i could look for a different job but really? whats out there? Nothing right now!! i was lucky i got this job last year!!!

All this drama & bullsh*t is a joke!!! i cant take it anymore!! if something doesnt change soon im going to snap!!! Ive only held it together this long cause i have the kids 99% of the time. Im sure if i was alone with everyone & i had a drink or 2 i would blow up & let everyone know exactly how i feel. (maybe thats what i need to do).

Well thank you for letting me vent a little. & thank you for reading if you actually finished. LOL

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baquick
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:50 PM
((hugs)) that's all I have for you! That and invest in a bank account... I'm sorry momma
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firebird78
by JKL's mom on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:53 PM

what doesn't kill us makes us stronger......remember that. for you to put up with all this and still be okay at the end of the day says a lot about you. hang in there

Mami2oneboy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:59 PM
*hugs* good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QU33NB33_213
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Thanks Ladies :,)

thehickinhickor
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:07 PM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Hugs.

Sounds like my job!!!! You work at McDonalds too?

Yeah, I was promised 40 hrs a week, and a crew trainer postion when the store opened, didn't happen. Happened to some chick who no one likes, and every one wants her gone, she's so rude.

But hugs, I hope the holidays make you feel better.

liz.1986
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:19 PM

{{hugs}}

QU33NB33_213
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Yea. I been here almost a year. When i was hired, we had a diffrent store manager. He got fired for stealing & when the new store manager came in she & i did not get along from the moment we met. I had no idea who she was, & she was yelling at me cause i was 2 minutes late & my shirt wasnt tucked in. I looked at her & laughed, i said "first of all, i have NO idea who you are, second, i called & said i was going to be a few minutes late & lastly i'm not even clocked in so who cares if my shirt is or isnt tucked in" then i walked away. Plus it doesnt help that she is scared sh*tless of me >:D

babyboy117
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:31 PM

I feel for you because Mcdonalds is the HARDEST job I have ever had. Customers are so rude to fast food workers. I went home crying almost everyday because it was so stressful. Hope things start looking up for you.

Quoting QU33NB33_213:

Yea. I been here almost a year. When i was hired, we had a diffrent store manager. He got fired for stealing & when the new store manager came in she & i did not get along from the moment we met. I had no idea who she was, & she was yelling at me cause i was 2 minutes late & my shirt wasnt tucked in. I looked at her & laughed, i said "first of all, i have NO idea who you are, second, i called & said i was going to be a few minutes late & lastly i'm not even clocked in so who cares if my shirt is or isnt tucked in" then i walked away. Plus it doesnt help that she is scared sh*tless of me >:D

QU33NB33_213
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 12:58 AM
yea, im more of a defensive person so a few customers & have almost ended up on youtube LOL but i hope it gets a lil easier for you too.

Quoting babyboy117:

I feel for you because Mcdonalds is the HARDEST job I have ever had. Customers are so rude to fast food workers. I went home crying almost everyday because it was so stressful. Hope things start looking up for you.

Quoting QU33NB33_213:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)