Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to group and need to talk

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:49 PM
  • 1 Replies

Hi, I am new to this group. I am not new to cafemom but I havent logged in in a long long time. I am a 28 year old mom of 3. 2 boys ages 8 and 3 and a daughter who is 1. My 3 year old has leukemia.

I am so fed up in my marriage right now. I havent been so unhappy in a long time. My husband only gives me nice attention if he wants to have relations, otherwise he ignores me or is a total jerk to me. I have told him how I feel but he doesnt seem to listen to me or tells me I am over reacting, yet I question if he even loves me anymore. It has gotten to the point to where I just dont care anymore. He used to be such a nice guy but now I just dont know. Everything seems to be my fault anymore. He refuses to separate saying if we do then we will just divorce but I dont want to be alone either. To make matters worse I have developed a crush on someone who just happens to be my best friend. Since he is the only adult I have to talk to right now. Please dont judge me if you reply

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:55 PM
2 moms liked this
*hugs* I'm sorry you are going through so much right now. Are you guys in counseling? Dealing with a severely sick child is hard on the entire family. Maybe your dh is distant b/c of the situation you guys are in. Everybody mourns & deal with situations like this differently. You need to back away from this friend of yours. You have enough going on in your life right now and having an affair will only add more problems. Distance yourself from this so called friend and get your family into some counseling ( individual, family, and marriage counseling). Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)