Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want by best friends cousin!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I hardly ever see him, but happened to tonight.  He is so incredibly hot and sweet and FUNNY!   I have known him for many many many years, BUT....

He is married with two kids, so that is a HUGE no go.  He probably actually thinks I am a huge bitch because anytime I am around him I try to distance myself as far from him as possible.  I don't speak to him...nothing.  LOL.  I am certain his wife knows I have a crush on him though, so I must not be as slick as I think I am, because tonight everyone was standing in the living room leaving and I happened to be standing by him and she stepped right in the middle.  Which is fine.  Like I said I think he is sooooooo attractive, but I would never do that to any woman let alone someone in best friends family.  But she can't stop me from dreaming about him.  LOL. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:24 AM

nothing wrong with being human, (daydreaming, lol) just make sure it stays that way as long as he is married

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Quoting firebird78:

nothing wrong with being human, (daydreaming, lol) just make sure it stays that way as long as he is married

It will always stay that way.  :)

arpazia
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:26 AM
Agree:)
Look but don't touch!
Don't stare :p

Quoting firebird78:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bri060492
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:28 AM

or drool.. remember the drool don't do that...

Quoting arpazia:

Look but don't touch!

Quoting firebird78:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:29 AM

LOL last night when he showed up I started texting someone.  I looked down and refused to look up.  It was ridiculous.  But sadly I may have drooled.  Haha.  I am just kidding...I think.

Quoting Bri060492:

Quoting arpazia:

Look but don't touch!

Quoting firebird78:

arpazia
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:29 AM
Yea don't do that;)

Quoting Bri060492:

Quoting arpazia:

Look but don't touch!

Quoting firebird78:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
V.Dubbya
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:38 AM
Yeah. As my best friend says, you can look at the menu as long as you don't order. Sorry... It's an un fun situation to be in. I've been there too.

Quoting arpazia:

Look but don't touch!

Quoting firebird78:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cubanmom84
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:43 AM

LOL I bet you felt like a teenager again lol Nothing wrong with daydreaming hun!

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL last night when he showed up I started texting someone.  I looked down and refused to look up.  It was ridiculous.  But sadly I may have drooled.  Haha.  I am just kidding...I think.

Quoting Bri060492:

Quoting arpazia:

Look but don't touch!

Quoting firebird78:

MiCHELLEx
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:45 AM
you poor thing! LOL.

there's nothing wrong with looking ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2011 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I did.  It was sad.  As soon as he came in my heart started racing and I could feel my cheeks get all red.  Seriously I am almost 30 I thought these days were done.  Haha.

Quoting Cubanmom84:

LOL I bet you felt like a teenager again lol Nothing wrong with daydreaming hun!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Bri060492:

Quoting arpazia:

Look but don't touch!

Quoting firebird78:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)