Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

should DS be taken away from me?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

i dont care about my life... recently, i was given high blood pressure meds to take... i was asked if i was on any birth control- and i said no, there was no reason to be.... he said that the blood pressure meds are VERY bad if i'm pregnant/planning on becoming pregnant.

i shouldn't have lied. we've only had sex 3-5 times (2 times he orgasmed twice) in the last 3 weeks... no protection.... i've taken about 3 of the daily blood pressure meds- again, within the last 20 days of supposing to take them.

if i become pregnant- horray. i want kids close in age... but i also know that means my haelth wont get any better. they took a blood sample, for other issues with me (diabetes, sugar, thyroid, etc)- and i wont hear about it for another few weeks. but i know its bad news. i know it is... but i dont care.

i want to go to the store and buy an ice cream cake adn eat it all before DS wakes up. i cant/wont b/c the store is closed... but i want to. i know its bad for me. but i dont care.

it makes me sad. i dont care about my life. why dont i care? i try to change it- try to act like i care... but its just an act and the saying "fake it til you make it" doesnt work with this one.

i feel like a shit of a mother for being like this- for not caring. i made DS a good meal tonight for dinner; him- i care about... it had meat, rice, veggies. afterwards, he got a VERY small bowl of ice cream (about the size of a baby food glass container)... me? i had an entire box of mashed potatoes. carbs are almost deadly to me-- but i dont care. i cant even care about my life enough to want to be here for DS when he's older-- i want to think that i do,but its obvious that i dont, since my actions are the opposite of what i want to think is true

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommySwiggles
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this
You need therapy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:47 AM

Quoting MommySwiggles:

You need therapy.

i agree. yes, you really need some help.

buttersworth
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:48 AM

i think someone is WAY over analyzing their life right now

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:48 AM
Should your kid be taken away? No. Do you need some help? Yes.

Please don't get pregnant while taking those meds though. I know what medication you're talking about and it can cause severe birth defects. Its not worth the risk. Please take better care of your health. Your son deserves a healthy mom. It sounds like your first step to being healthy might be seeing a therapist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christiansmom44
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:49 AM

Quoting MommySwiggles:

You need therapy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCG83
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:50 AM
It definitely sounds like you could benefit from.some kind of counseling or therapy. (((Hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:51 AM

sealed lip

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:53 AM

Quoting Amybelle:

sealed lip

i wish u'd say what u thought. it'd help me, even if it is negative.

i dont have time for therapy. i'm already in trouble w/ my job b/c i had to have 2 days off within 2 months for the docr appointments

ShannyLouisiany
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:54 AM
ice cream cake IS really good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
briesmomisback
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 2:01 AM

I thought I was dramatic...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)