Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

son will be here in a month and i still have no middle name !

Posted by   + Show Post

please help !

any suggestions 

his name is Damian Miller

just need a middle name - i like rare names, and hes black and mexican i try to stay away from the traditional white names lol but any suggestions are good thanks guys !

by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 3:10 AM
Replies (21-23):
JewBox370
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:21 AM

Some people already have baby names picked out before they even get pregnant lol. They plan ahead like crazy. And thank you =) Took me up until the gender ultrasound to come up with that one. My mother kind of pushed "Patrick" on me for the middle name but I didn't think it sounded too bad.

I'm not trying to push a name on you like your family. Lol. It just came to mind so I suggested it.

I like them both. I can't decide between the two because they both have a nice ring to them! Lol. Have you talked these two choices over with your BF to see what he thinks?

And if you both still cannot decide, post a poll on CM and have every one else vote to help you out. That's what my friend did to decide what to name her son. She eventually started liking one more than the other and decided one. That could happen to you too.

You could also use both as a middle name. Damian Avery Andriuss? or Damian Andriuss Avery? Actually, I kinda like how Damian Avery Andriuss sounds lol but that's my opinion.

Quoting DCMsMommy:

lol ok i thought i was the only one being so picky all my pregnant friends found names quick n easy :( lol and raiden is a cutee name :) 

lol and im not feeling the brothers name either, i dont wanna name my son after his brothers :p ! lol and funny u say alejandro thats my cousin RIP name, and some family members have been pushing it but idk

so u like damian andriuss ? does it sound right too u?

or does damian avery sound better

AHHH ! ima go nuts lol (sorry)

Quoting JewBox370:

I know what you mean about being picky. Took me forever to come up with my son's name. He's still not due for another 17 weeks and I'm still debating his middle name because it's my uncle's middle name. Raiden Patrick. It flows but I'm not 100% about it yet.

I'm not feeling too strong about the brothers names. Alejandro sounds kinda good.

Andriuss is a good one too. I've never heard that one before. I'm all about "unique" names, if you know what I mean. Avery is an okay one. I actually know a guy named Avery. Lol.

Quoting DCMsMommy:

lol yes i have! im on one right now.

my boyfriend wants me to name him after any of his brothers but idk if i like the idea his brothers names are andrew, rico, and andre

i also like jayce, andriuss and avery 

wht do u think about them?

(honestly im only being soo picky cause i wanted names that would sound decent in spanish too since my family is mexican but im starting to think its gonna be impossible and ima just go with whatever sounds good now lol)

Quoting JewBox370:

Definitely. You can only continue a name in a family so many times before you start confusing everyone in the room. Have you used any baby name websites or anything?

Quoting DCMsMommy:

yeaaa, my boyfriend is  3rd, they only had one name, we dont want a 4th lol

Quoting JewBox370:

Tobias, Uriah, Isaiah. Have you tried maybe a grandparent's first or middle name as an option for your son's middle name?

DCMsMommy
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:33 AM

lol yea i know what u mean about pickin names before theyre even pregnant lol thats how i was lol with damian when i saw it i was like ooooh ima name my son that if i ever have it, 2 months later i found out i was pregnant lol.

and patrick is nice, i think of sponge bob when i hear it (lil 6year old cousin has me traumatized lol)

and i think he will like andriuss cause it kind of sounds like his brothers names but, if u think im picky he is worse !!! lol he likes macho names and stuff ! idk hes a weirdo he doessnt even like damian cause he knows someone named damian (get over it! lol)

and idk i didnt think about 2 middle names, ima think about that and yea ill probably do a poll later on lol thanks momma :) !

Quoting JewBox370:

Some people already have baby names picked out before they even get pregnant lol. They plan ahead like crazy. And thank you =) Took me up until the gender ultrasound to come up with that one. My mother kind of pushed "Patrick" on me for the middle name but I didn't think it sounded too bad.

I'm not trying to push a name on you like your family. Lol. It just came to mind so I suggested it.

I like them both. I can't decide between the two because they both have a nice ring to them! Lol. Have you talked these two choices over with your BF to see what he thinks?

And if you both still cannot decide, post a poll on CM and have every one else vote to help you out. That's what my friend did to decide what to name her son. She eventually started liking one more than the other and decided one. That could happen to you too.

You could also use both as a middle name. Damian Avery Andriuss? or Damian Andriuss Avery? Actually, I kinda like how Damian Avery Andriuss sounds lol but that's my opinion.

Quoting DCMsMommy:

lol ok i thought i was the only one being so picky all my pregnant friends found names quick n easy :( lol and raiden is a cutee name :) 

lol and im not feeling the brothers name either, i dont wanna name my son after his brothers :p ! lol and funny u say alejandro thats my cousin RIP name, and some family members have been pushing it but idk

Quoting JewBox370:

I know what you mean about being picky. Took me forever to come up with my son's name. He's still not due for another 17 weeks and I'm still debating his middle name because it's my uncle's middle name. Raiden Patrick. It flows but I'm not 100% about it yet.

I'm not feeling too strong about the brothers names. Alejandro sounds kinda good.

Andriuss is a good one too. I've never heard that one before. I'm all about "unique" names, if you know what I mean. Avery is an okay one. I actually know a guy named Avery. Lol.

Quoting DCMsMommy:

my boyfriend wants me to name him after any of his brothers but idk if i like the idea his brothers names are andrew, rico, and andre

(honestly im only being soo picky cause i wanted names that would sound decent in spanish too since my family is mexican but im starting to think its gonna be impossible and ima just go with whatever sounds good now lol)

Quoting JewBox370:

Definitely. You can only continue a name in a family so many times before you start confusing everyone in the room. Have you used any baby name websites or anything?

Quoting DCMsMommy:

Quoting JewBox370:

Tobias, Uriah, Isaiah. Have you tried maybe a grandparent's first or middle name as an option for your son's middle name?

JewBox370
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:38 AM

When I found out I was pregnant, my child's father was being picky about EVERYTHING! He said "No binkys", he disagreed with every name I came up with. When we broke up a couple months ago, I started doing everything myself because he's not involved and I, honestly, like it better this way. But I do miss having someone to be excited with me about the baby Lol so you have the upper hand on that one =)

Spongebob is a popular show. My nephew is all about it. He was spongebob for 2 Halloweens in a row lol.

You're welcome =) Glad to help!

Quoting DCMsMommy:

lol yea i know what u mean about pickin names before theyre even pregnant lol thats how i was lol with damian when i saw it i was like ooooh ima name my son that if i ever have it, 2 months later i found out i was pregnant lol.

and patrick is nice, i think of sponge bob when i hear it (lil 6year old cousin has me traumatized lol)

and i think he will like andriuss cause it kind of sounds like his brothers names but, if u think im picky he is worse !!! lol he likes macho names and stuff ! idk hes a weirdo he doessnt even like damian cause he knows someone named damian (get over it! lol)

and idk i didnt think about 2 middle names, ima think about that and yea ill probably do a poll later on lol thanks momma :) !

Quoting JewBox370:

Quoting DCMsMommy:

Quoting JewBox370:

Quoting DCMsMommy:

Quoting JewBox370:

Quoting DCMsMommy:

Quoting JewBox370:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN