Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If your husband paid you no attention physically ...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

and you didn't care to get if from him either but did crave to get it from other men? what would you do? or have done?

No bashing please.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
heathermichelle
by Heather on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:03 AM

I wouldn't do anything. I am not about to go seek attention from someone else as long as I married.

firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:03 AM

Quoting heathermichelle:

I wouldn't do anything. I am not about to go seek attention from someone else as long as I married.

exactly

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:05 AM

BF likes to give me attention.... but i crave from other men... thats the cheater in me. so far- 4 years into our relationship- i've been able to stay away from the temptation. its hard, but IMO- its worth it.

seperate. use a vibrator. is it sex you want, or intimacy? a straight out FUCK... or the gentle touch, the caress, deep kisses, spooning with a conversation afterwards? which do you crave? for me- when i'm not intimate with BF on an emotional level, thats when my desire to cheat heightens- so we plan a day just for us; to reconnect.

firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:06 AM

try marriage counseling? 

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:07 AM
Nope as soon as I am wanting another man over my df then well I shouldn't be in the relationship. I wouldn't do anything outside my marriage.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:07 AM

If the marriage is already falling apart and you have tried to make it work then I would probably start looking elsewhere and consider a divorce and leaving if you can afford it. If you two no longer desire to be with other or be intimate, then things aren't going to work and it is time to move on. (been there done that- but we weren't married).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:13 AM

I just want attention, its not about sex or cheating, I want someone to look at me, maybe even take a double take, someone that wants to talk to me, I need to find someone to talk to period.

Quoting Anonymous:

BF likes to give me attention.... but i crave from other men... thats the cheater in me. so far- 4 years into our relationship- i've been able to stay away from the temptation. its hard, but IMO- its worth it.

seperate. use a vibrator. is it sex you want, or intimacy? a straight out FUCK... or the gentle touch, the caress, deep kisses, spooning with a conversation afterwards? which do you crave? for me- when i'm not intimate with BF on an emotional level, thats when my desire to cheat heightens- so we plan a day just for us; to reconnect.

august_baby_09
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:31 AM

same here

Quoting heathermichelle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN