Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just because your husband hasnt physically left you doesnt mean he hasn't left you !!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:25 AM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just had to post this because to me in my opinion it just seems funny how some woman can say my husband will never leave me ... honestly I think they are just talking about physically. My best friend and her husband have been married going on 10 years now and he been left her a long time ago . She admits to me that physically he is there but emotionally, sexually. and spiritually he hasn't been there for the last 7 years of there marriage . they do not sleep in the same bed ... they barely speak unless they are out at a event . It is sad because when they are out they pretend to be happy because they do not believe in divorce but I see the miserable side of the both of them . Him with his affairs and her with her overly shopping habits and her drinking . So when some of you say my husband will never leave me maybe he wont physically leave you because y'all have too much invested into each other but honey he might have emotionally left you a long time ago .... Just food for though

by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:26 AM

I made this same post...Never say never!

carolinemangham
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this

it just kills me to hear these woman say my husband will never leave .... no he might not physically walk out on you but he might have emotionally left your ass a long time ago ....

Quoting Miss-B:

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Very good point!

Quoting carolinemangham:

it just kills me to hear these woman say my husband will never leave .... no he might not physically walk out on you but he might have emotionally left your ass a long time ago ....

Quoting Miss-B:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN