Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need to say this

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I love another man , I hate my husband. My boyfriend makes me happy. I needed to say this :)
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2011 at 6:57 PM
Replies (21-25):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Boyfriends do make you happy. In your case, there's little responsibility, lust, freshness, excitement. Why wouldn't someone be happy? That eventually wears off though. Life happens -- just like it did with your husband. When you're married and playing on the other side, it's just an illusion of love. You'll never know if it's true love unless you get rid of all your baggage. I mean that on both sides too. How do you know the love for your husband is truly gone? It's impossible to see it when you have people standing in the way.

I've been there and I'm here to tell you, love can be rekindled. If you're sure it can't, then you need to divorce your husband and stay on your own for awhile. Take some time and gather your thoughts. Do you want to be with a man that contributes to the brokenness of a marriage? Get your mind clear. You, first -- men, later.

Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:41 PM

...................I'm SURE you'll live "happily-ever-after"

=-/

Yellowlily333
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Im sure this is hard for you, and will be much harder for your husband. It just makes me so sad to see yet another married couple act like marriage means nothing!! I meant it when I vowed to stay by my husbands side for better or for worse..just him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Well get a divorce and keep your boyfriend ,as a boyfriend. DUH

karla85
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:02 PM
This

Quoting Karissa_ruiz:

Then leave your husband. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN