Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I finally had a productive day

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:19 PM
  • 4 Replies

I love and hate my nesting instinct at the same time. I have finally gotten our room (mine, SO's and baby all share a room) put together, the furniture where I want it, I have all of her cloths put away. I have the hospital bag packed for her. I have her bassinet together and the mobile on it. I have thankyou notes filled out from the shower. I have part of the baby book filled out. I have all of her blankets washed and put away. Now the only things I still have left to do is install the car seat, and pack a bag for myself. I am so happy everything is finally coming together, but now I am pooped, but still have the urge to get so much more done, and it is killing me to sit here and force myself to rest. Lol. So relieved everything is finally together.

by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bcoll
by Brandi on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Never failed for me that I put that stuff off, time and time again then was like oh no this, this ,and this aren't done, did it all in one day, and went into labor that night. lol

angelinanunn
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Yeah I put it off for a very long long time and finally got it all done today, as well as dinner cooked, and laundry for me and SO done. Now I am hurting pretty bad and having a few BH that are painful. I really hope I don't go into labor tonight. I have maturnity photos tomorrow! But that would be just my luck. It has actually been a pretty productive week all around. Now just a few small things to take care of and I am DONE. I am supper happy I finally have it done. SInce I am 36 weeks and most women in my family deliver by 37 and all women in my family deliver by 38. None of us have made it all the way to 40. So we will see.

Quoting bcoll:

Never failed for me that I put that stuff off, time and time again then was like oh no this, this ,and this aren't done, did it all in one day, and went into labor that night. lol

bcoll
by Brandi on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting angelinanunn:

Yeah I put it off for a very long long time and finally got it all done today, as well as dinner cooked, and laundry for me and SO done. Now I am hurting pretty bad and having a few BH that are painful. I really hope I don't go into labor tonight. I have maturnity photos tomorrow! But that would be just my luck. It has actually been a pretty productive week all around. Now just a few small things to take care of and I am DONE. I am supper happy I finally have it done. SInce I am 36 weeks and most women in my family deliver by 37 and all women in my family deliver by 38. None of us have made it all the way to 40. So we will see.

Quoting bcoll:

I'm very happy for you that it's all done too. And I hope your photo's tomorrow go as planned. I want to see pics! Congrats on your new blessing mama, and get that much deserved rest!

angelinanunn
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:45 PM

I will definately be posting pictues when we get them. I am so excited to finally be getting them. Now if only everything goes as planed!

Quoting bcoll:

Quoting angelinanunn:

Quoting bcoll:

I'm very happy for you that it's all done too. And I hope your photo's tomorrow go as planned. I want to see pics! Congrats on your new blessing mama, and get that much deserved rest!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN