Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just need to vent

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 10:10 PM
  • 0 Replies

I am so tired of the crap I am getting from my mom. I am supper thankful that I have somewhere to stay right now but I really wish she would stop her crap! Every night she comes home from work and sits on her butt the rest of the night doing nothing. While me and my dad are doing dinner, and cleaning, she is sitting there doing nothing and asking us to get stuff for her. When they are sitting pretty close to her. Or she will get pissy when we don't hear what she says because we are in our own little world concentrating on what we are doing. It is seriously diving me nuts. And then she complains latter when she can't find something or when it wasn't done exactly how she wanted it. And now that I am 36 weeks, she asks me at least 10 times a day how baby is doing and if baby is staying in there. It is driving me nuts. We also have dogs and she will always ask them if they want a treat, but then make me go and find one for them. Or she will purposly get them rilled up and then get pissed off and yell at them. And she will hit them over stupid things like getting scared and running from her... I am just getting really tired of it all. She will offer to help me with something but when I get up to do it she will complian about how tired she is and stuff when she has done nothing all day. My mom also seems to find it 'cute' when one of the dogs (not anywhere close to being lap dogs one is a pit and the other is a pit lab mix) wants to sit in my lap. At 36 weeks pregnent this is very painful and when I push the dogs down for getting on me my mom always says something along the lines of 'but mama, they love you' I don't give a shit they don't need to be in my lap. I am worried when the baby gets here and I am holding her that the dogs will just jump in my lap like they do now and hurt the baby. I had the one trained not to get in my lap at all until we ended up needing to move back here due to layoffs at work. I am supper thankful I at least have a place to stay right now but I really wish my mom would back off in some arias, and actually help out in others. I don't know how I am going to manage to clean up after 4 adults, cook for 5-6 adults, and care for a baby all at the same time..

by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN