Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is your biggest fear?

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2011 at 2:16 PM
  • 20 Replies

What is a serious fear of yours?

Do you have a fear that some find silly?

For me. . .My serious fear actually happened to me recently, and my silly fear is roller coasters. . I am married to a man who spent his entire adolecents to early 20's  working at a theme park, and is far beyond in love with roller coasters. . .lol he says next year he is going to get me on one for my 22nd birthday lol

*Edit*

You can more than one fear. . .share all that ya got :)

by on Dec. 7, 2011 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
busymominmo
by on Dec. 7, 2011 at 2:20 PM

A serious fear is something bad happening to my girls-kidnapped or killed. A silly fear I have is bats-the flying kind. I can't even look at themon TV!! Silly, huh?!

TeeJai
by on Dec. 7, 2011 at 2:22 PM

My serious fear is something bad happening to my kids too.  I have an extreme fear of cockroaches, dunno if that is serious or silly...lol

VanWyzen
by on Dec. 7, 2011 at 4:12 PM

My fear is that someone will break into my house at night when my husband is at the fire station pulling duty. I have this steel rod that I could/would beat someone to death with, but I'm just afraid that, if I fall asleep, they'll come in and I might not hear them. I'm terrified that they'll "get" my son. I know it sounds silly, but in the middle of the night, I'm so scared!

My silly fear is the Red Spot on Jupiter. I am dead serious. It's a storm of amonia that's THREE TIMES THE SIZE OF EARTH. That just scares me so bad to know that it's out there...right now...

mommyb2012
by Member on Dec. 7, 2011 at 4:21 PM
Deathly afraid of spiders, heights barking mean dogs, needles, being attacked by a robber, my honey being killed........ def scared of the dark...... I dont mind being a chicken :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2011 at 10:34 PM
Mine is deep ocean water and not just in real life but in movies and video games. I know it irrational but I have serious panic attacks and stop breathing when I see it.
buttersworth
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2011 at 10:38 PM

Spiders & heights

pretty typical i guess

lind.shep
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2011 at 10:41 PM
My first was something happening to one of my kids. I had to face that one when we lost my youngest.

I fear losing another child.

I am desparately afraid of death. Like i lose countless nights of sleeps because of it...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newfound09
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2011 at 10:46 PM

I fear the dark.

newfound09

I fear love.

newfound09

Waking up to find my child dead.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)