Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Getting raped turns me on

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
me and dh love to role play. Our favorite is when he "rapes" me. I dont know why this turns us on so much, i feel discusting when i think about it afterwards. But during the moment it just feels better than any sex ive ever had.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2011 at 8:17 PM
Replies (21-30):
emeraldangel20
by on Dec. 10, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean getting dominated? You can't get raped if it's consensual no matter how kinky, weird or rough it is, it's not rape. Some women like being dominated and man handled, but it's consensual so it's still not rape. Rape is literally the act of having sex with someone by force, when they are unwilling or unaware. You are willing. You just like feeling taken advantage of. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2011 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
have you ever seen the movie the last house on the left? Theres a rape scene in that movie. I have watched the rape scene and masterbated to it multiple times. Yes, rape turns me on.

Quoting kngarber:

I highly doubt rape turns you on.  Maybe him having control over you turns you on, but no one wants someone they don't know and someone they are scared of to rape them.  Or maybe people do...hell maybe I am wrong. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhiannon92
by on Dec. 10, 2011 at 8:49 PM

Lol! not judging in any way cause my SO and I do the same thing with each other and I love it! but this reply just had me cracking up!! I totally understand. :P

Quoting Anonymous:

have you ever seen the movie the last house on the left? Theres a rape scene in that movie. I have watched the rape scene and masterbated to it multiple times. Yes, rape turns me on.

Quoting kngarber:

I highly doubt rape turns you on.  Maybe him having control over you turns you on, but no one wants someone they don't know and someone they are scared of to rape them.  Or maybe people do...hell maybe I am wrong. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 10, 2011 at 9:02 PM

Quoting mommysangelface:

disgusting

GirlWithANikon
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2011 at 9:04 PM

She probably means she fights him. Not just does what she is told and man handles. She honestly fights him and he has to "win" it.

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean getting dominated? You can't get raped if it's consensual no matter how kinky, weird or rough it is, it's not rape. Some women like being dominated and man handled, but it's consensual so it's still not rape. Rape is literally the act of having sex with someone by force, when they are unwilling or unaware. You are willing. You just like feeling taken advantage of. 

mommyrustina
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2011 at 9:11 PM

I like the term consensual non-consent :)

MrsBridges19
by on Dec. 10, 2011 at 9:18 PM

I hate useless replies.

Quoting MrsCrosby:

I hate this post!!!!

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Dec. 10, 2011 at 9:20 PM

isnt urs a useless reply

Quoting MrsBridges19:

I hate useless replies.

Quoting MrsCrosby:

I hate this post!!!!

MrsBridges19
by on Dec. 10, 2011 at 9:22 PM

I give the perspective a switch and bo talks in the third person.
Just relax if you wanna know me here's two facts

I hate catchy choruses and I'm a hypocrite.
Hungry hungry hippocrite.
I hate catchy choruses and I'm a hypocrite.

Quoting mommysangelface:

isnt urs a useless reply

Quoting MrsBridges19:

I hate useless replies.

Quoting MrsCrosby:

I hate this post!!!!

MrsCrosby
by on Dec. 10, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Well some of us have really huge issues with being raped so if op would have made her post title I love being dominated i would have hated her post. She should have known some women would have huge issues with this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting MrsBridges19:

I hate useless replies.

Quoting MrsCrosby:

I hate this post!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)