Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tonight's topic is (not) war: It's Vegans Vs. Carnivores.

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 2:11 AM
  • 8 Replies

Poll

Question: Vegan or Carnivore? Choose your favorite category of diet.

Options:

Meat

Veggies

Grains

Cupcakes

Dairy

Raw Food Diet

Junk Food

Only vitamins and other supplements

Alcohol

Street drugs

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 23

View Results

Tonight's topic has been changed to vegans vs. carnivores.

Please make note and post pictures of organic vegetables or bacon, whichever you prefer.

by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
HouseofFeast
by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 9:45 PM

Photobucket

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

kehgiggles
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2011 at 10:43 PM

happymama0609
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I personally am an omnivore, I could not imagine living a meat only diet.

NDADanceMom
by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Id live on this if I could but I love bacon.....

I pretty much eat anything that isnt called offal.  Look that one up.  UGH

Jennifer_57
by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:27 PM
2 moms liked this
Vegetarian. Not vegan. I dont eat eggs, I drink milk and cheese products bought from a local farm, not a big mass place like AE or Roberts, so that I know how the animals are treated. My dogs eat their meat based dog food, they are true omnivores and need the protein to thrive and their diet is grain free, only meat veggies and fruits so that they are healthy. doing this can be expensive, and my dogs food is higher priced because I dont feed them crap, but worth it. (point of dogfood was that I myself choose to be what I am. Ill inform people, but am not a pusher nor will I deprive my animals of eating what they need to be healthy, I believe in the circle of life, dog eats bison based food, snake eats mouse, but love them all. I do believe though that meat is unneccessary to the human diet and will not eat it, because of how the animals are killed and how they die before their time.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I eat veggies and meats. I can't imagine living a vegatarian or vegan lifestyle. Kudos to those who do. I'd be dying for a cheeseburger after 3 days lol

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

What about us Omnivores!?  I feel so slighted!

;)

addie4me2
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 10:47 PM

I completely agree!

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Vegetarian. Not vegan. I dont eat eggs, I drink milk and cheese products bought from a local farm, not a big mass place like AE or Roberts, so that I know how the animals are treated. My dogs eat their meat based dog food, they are true omnivores and need the protein to thrive and their diet is grain free, only meat veggies and fruits so that they are healthy. doing this can be expensive, and my dogs food is higher priced because I dont feed them crap, but worth it. (point of dogfood was that I myself choose to be what I am. Ill inform people, but am not a pusher nor will I deprive my animals of eating what they need to be healthy, I believe in the circle of life, dog eats bison based food, snake eats mouse, but love them all. I do believe though that meat is unneccessary to the human diet and will not eat it, because of how the animals are killed and how they die before their time.)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN