Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i confess i cry...*update*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
I feel myself slippin into a deep depresshion,i want to cut myself i pray for death.Im 18 wks pregnant an don't think meds are safe i used, to take zoloft an smoke weed.my ex told me i did not need to take the zoloft so i stoped an when i took it again it made me sick.that was before i got preg.im scared to talk to a dr.they might take my other baby an lock me away.i would never hurt my babys just myself.im scared of my own thought im scared of myself.

Plz.don't bash me i hate myself enough without any help from others.

I took a long walk an got my thought in order an talked to myself a little. I called a friend an ask if she can an will take me to my dr.i can walk in. So as soon as she can she is takin me. I feel better already. I still resisted smokin an that alone gave me pride in myself. Thank you all for the great advice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:53 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:54 AM
3 moms liked this
Smoke a little weed you will feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylovey
by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:56 AM

Go see your Doctor. My step-mom took antidepressants when she was pregnant, because it was considered necessary. I think there are some things you can take, so please make an appointment. 

Mommy to a sweet little princess named Saylor. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:56 AM
Normally I don't agree with smoking anything during pregnancy, but maybe you should smoke weed and see if that helps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikki32230
by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:57 AM
I'm sorry you are feeling this way, could it just be hormones? And I took Zoloft because I slipped into a depression when I was preg, a low dosage is fine but you have to decide what is best for you and your babies I can tell you that I think kids need their mother she is one of the most influential people in their lives. Seek counciling you need help!! And I mean. That in the nicest way possible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:57 AM
I can't my ob does drug test i go see her in 2 day, an i don't want cps takin my babys.But trust me i would love to smoke or have a glass of wine

Quoting Anonymous:

Smoke a little weed you will feel better

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikki32230
by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:58 AM
Also weed won't hurt the baby just saying, smoke a little
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busy.mamax3
by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:58 AM

hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2011 at 12:03 PM
Did the meds hurt her baby?

Quoting mylovey:

Go see your Doctor. My step-mom took antidepressants when she was pregnant, because it was considered necessary. I think there are some things you can take, so please make an appointment. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cara5
by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 12:04 PM
3 moms liked this

A (as in ONE) glass of wine wont hurt your baby, but I dont think one glass of wine will really make you feel any better. 

Get some help. They wont take your baby for feeling depressed.  I struggle with depression and I HATE taking meds.  Some of the things I do to pull myself out of a funk when I feel one coming on is  to go for a walk... it sounds silly, but get outside in the sunlight, even if you just walk in circles around the block with the baby bundled up in the stroller.   Challenge yourself to pick out 5 beautiful things while your walking. 

Google "Free tourist things to do in ______" and pretend to be from out of town!  Go do something fun you wouldnt normally do!

Get a cheap guitar at a thrift store and take youtube lessons.  Itll keep your hands and your mind busy and might entertain your little one.  

Reach out, get support.  I think more of us deal with this than you would think, and more of us should talk openly about dealing with depression. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)