Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Makes me wanna puke !

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

So my douche of an ex-husband only has our child one weekend out of 2.  This weekend was his weekend, sure enough on Friday night he texts me and asks me if I had plans, I answer yes.  He proceeds to tell he has his work xmas party and has sitter issues.  I tell him "do like I did last year, skip it" He got mad and told me never to ask him a favor again (like I ever do, Hello !) 

Then yesterday he texts me to let me know he's dropping her off after dinner because he has to work early the next day and can't drop her off at school.  My child comes in looking exausted and somewhat emotional so I sit her down and talk to her, only to find out that she spent THE ENTIRE weekend at his mother's.  His party was friday night ... he had not seen her in 2 weeks, Nice Going Genius !  He dropped her off Friday night and picked her back up yesterday just before b-lining for my house basically he spent NO time with her.  It breaks my heart ... she doesn't get to see or spend time with her father and he would rather pick a christmas party over his own daughter, what a selfish bastard. At this point I am wondering if the "working early" thing is even true or if that's another excuse not to keep her overnight on Sundays ...  the whole thing is making me nautious! 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2011 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2011 at 4:02 PM

What an ass! Your poor baby :(

nerd.stuff
by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 4:02 PM
Poor baby: she deserves better than that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lette_with_2
by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 4:07 PM

you should start keeping a log of these things and then in 6 months or so take him back to court and have the visitation changed. im sorry he did this to her. my dds sperm donor hasnt seen her in like 2 years so i know how you feel.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2011 at 9:14 AM

I have already been keeping a log over the past year and a half ... he's done so many things like this before and my lawyer is also aware of what's going on.  For custody, the problem is she wants to see her dad, taking it away from him/her wouldn't do any good I'm afraid ...  somehow I predict that within a few years she won't want to go there anymore anyways ... time will tell.

last night I sat my daughter down and let her talk it out, she didn't have a good weekend at her "grand-ma" she said she was left to herself a lot, had to keep quiet because "grand-pa" was sleeping all the time and her grand-ma would take off walking the dogs ; not taking her with her (WTF) and leave her alone in the house, sometimes not even letting her know she was gone ... my daughter is well aware that her dad dumped her there to go to parties this weekend and she's in a lot of pain.  I told her that WE were very happy that she was home, that we loved her so very much and that whatever she needs to talk about I'm always there for her and not to keep anything from mommy.

I just can't get over it though no matter what, it just makes me sick.  Only a mother's heart bleeds for her child I guess. 

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2011 at 10:03 AM

BUMP!

What would you do if you were me about the way his Mother is being with my daughter ... I want to confront him but I think it's like beating a brick wall with a dish rag ... useless !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)