Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I married a 13 year old boy.....

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:57 AM
  • 29 Replies

In a 23 year old man body..... 

Weird title, I know.... you the saying "men are like children..." yeah well I knew that much but apparently the age limit wasn't set. So if men are like children what age would they be? Mine is 13 and here's why...

"WHAT TIME IS IT? IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!"<<< Anyone ever seen or heard of this show? Adventure time.... its something preteens or teens watch... SO what age is your Husband, Boyfriend, or Signifant other (mentally)?

The Doctor: Am I...ginger?
Rose: No, you're just sort of...brown.
The Doctor[disappointed] Aw, I wanted to be ginger! I've never been ginger! And you, Rose Tyler! Fat lot of good you were! You gave up on me! [Rose looks annoyed] Ooh, that's rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger.
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovelyLauren55
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:58 AM
My husband watches adventure time too, with our son, I think its cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:58 AM

mine is 34 but acts like he is 60+

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2011 at 1:00 AM

Sometimes I think my 8yo is more mature...

sondamom0828
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2011 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this

5, he watched cartoon network all the time.  His biological age is 37.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2011 at 1:02 AM
Mine is 21 and act like he is 9. He watches adventure time, my little pony, strawberry shortcake, pokemon, jonny test, and many more. The worst part or daughter isn't even here yet and he watches these shows daily. I have to beg him to change the channel to something more suited to our age. He also throws fits when he doesn't get what he wants or if I decided to fix something he didn't like for dinner...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queencaligula
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 1:03 AM

I love that cartoon, Regular Show, Batman the Brave and the Bold, and others.  I am a big kid at heart :).  In regards to my husband he is 28 but occasionally acts like a grumpy old man in a way that makes me laugh.

janeleesmom
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 1:04 AM

13 is on a good day. More like 5 with the fits he throws.

whitleypittman
He generally acts his age.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HayKay
Mine claims to be 25 but acts about 12. Very prepubescent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelinanunn
1 mom liked this
That wasn't meant to be anon. On mobile the post button and anon check box is right next to each other and I keep accidently hitting the anon button..

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine is 21 and act like he is 9. He watches adventure time, my little pony, strawberry shortcake, pokemon, jonny test, and many more. The worst part or daughter isn't even here yet and he watches these shows daily. I have to beg him to change the channel to something more suited to our age. He also throws fits when he doesn't get what he wants or if I decided to fix something he didn't like for dinner...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)