Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you love?

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:05 AM
  • 5 Replies

Patchouli?  I do. It is my favorite scent to wear on myself.  Do you love or hate Patchouli?  What is your favorite smell to wear?

by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rakismama
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:08 AM

oh my gosh no!!! my mother n law loves that stuff and everybody makes fun of her... sorry hon not  me.  my fav is love spell from victoria secret.

paganmom05
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:10 AM

I love the smell of Patchouli but I'm more of a sandlewood girl myself. LOVE the way sandlewood smells on me.

AmandaGM03
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this

ooh I love sandlewood too...and Amber.

Quoting paganmom05:

I love the smell of Patchouli but I'm more of a sandlewood girl myself. LOVE the way sandlewood smells on me.

ColorMeCrazy
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:13 AM

I don't like it.

paganmom05
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:13 AM

When I went through basic training for the Air Force my Drill Instructor (we called them TI's) told us we all had to agree on one body spray bc "I'll be damned if I have to come in he smelling 5 million different scents!". What did we all agree on? LOVE SPELL! They sold it at the BX (that's Base Exchange). To this day I can identify that smell from a mile away!

Quoting rakismama:

oh my gosh no!!! my mother n law loves that stuff and everybody makes fun of her... sorry hon not  me.  my fav is love spell from victoria secret.

Pagan Mompagan 2

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)