Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you get it through someones head that you're miserable

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
When you've sat down and talked to them about it a million times and even left them for six months? I'm so fed up with being in a love less marriage and wanting to cry my eyes out daily. I'm so freaking sick of him throwing the fact that its his money in my face. I'm so freaking fed up. I do everything for him. Cook clean pay bills remind him of everything, which would be fine if he appreciated me and loved me. He's not the man I fell in love with in the slightest bit. I get people change but when they totally loose themselves is an entirely different story. I feel no love from him. He doesn't comfort me or listen to me or laugh or play like he used to. He's so uptight and serious and its a chore to get him to be intimate with me. No matter what I try it doesn't get him interested. I just want to break down and cry. I feel like we've lost each other. I don't know who he is.anymore. I've talked and cried my heart out to him and he just says I don't know what you want from me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2011 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jacks_mommy11
by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 12:24 AM

I know how you feel...I have the same problem with my fiance. I've been with him for a year and a half and recently I've been reconsidering the whole relationship.

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Dec. 14, 2011 at 12:26 AM
Leave. It's obvious he isn't trying/willing to work on the marriage. The pain & frustration is all on you if you stay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 12:30 AM

Are you chained in the house and he has the key?  WHy do you have to convince him of anything?  Get a lawyer.

firebird78
by mystic moon on Dec. 14, 2011 at 12:30 AM

you can only spend so much time not getting anywhere. seperate and wait for someone who will appreciate you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured