Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what kind of mood are you in tonight

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
i feel pissy moody grumpy and on edge. and af is gone. ugh this is going to be a long night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2011 at 11:41 PM
Replies (31-36):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 14, 2011 at 12:51 AM
Uh, I want to have sex...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littleladiesx3
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:17 AM

i want cereal. got my girls a pretty new dresser after they went to bed - that will be surprise number 2. surprise number 1 was coming home after school and daycare to a big hamper from a long term care facility -we were sponsored through a parent support group we attend.

used baby clothes, (the really stained ones, we'll pass on. I'm not offended or ungrateful at all, I just already have ALOT of baby clothes.), toys for the girls, fleece throw blankets for each of them, some teddies and a big anne geddes doll that I for one want to keep in the box. lots of bath stuff but my favorite was the organic lavender shampoo and foot scrub. lots of food a HUGE thing of hot chocolate mix - funny cuz me and my eldest were talking about buying hot chocolate mix today. so yes it was a good day.

I got a freakin pair of socks. no really, thats a good thing. I've been wearing my bf's socks cuz i need to buy some socks really really bad. a new pair of matching socks is motivation for me to buy myself some socks! lol.

aside from that, I was proud of myself for making time to spend one on one with each of the girls today, coffee shop w my 3 yr old in the am and coffee shop after school with DD5 while the youngest was at daycare this afternoon... setting things aside just for me and baby (unborn) and  having a two hour nap. I usually go to group and run and around and since we got paid today would've been hauling groceries home. i'm 37 weeks pregnant and decided i'm allowed to have a break.

evillette
by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:20 AM

pretty good, we have a few days off and the kids have school so we have a few hours each day for the rest of the week for us to hang out and just be together. 

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:23 AM
A couple more days... This made me laugh.

Quoting crazymom36:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:25 AM

sh....y

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:28 AM
I'm excited yet sad too. I'm suppose to see my lover Wednesday. That's why I'm excited. After tomorrow I won't see or speak to him for atleast a month. That makes me sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN