Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i have never

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

No boyfriend I have ever had, has ever given me an orgasm. I can give myself an orgasm, but no one has ever given me one by themselves. Is there something wrong with me?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:45 AM

Nope - try changing positions...  I find it much easier to reach orgasm when I'm on top...  Keep changing it until you find one that works...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:47 AM

no i dont think there is anything wrong with you, my ex is the only one who has ever made me have a full body trembling O

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:48 AM
Nope. I had numerous partners and had been married before and had never had an orgasm until meeting my hubby. Try different positions. My biggest hang up before was that I was never totally comfortable with anyone and couldn't really get into sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:48 AM
Have you ever tried sex in the missionary position with a pillow under your hips ? It makes it easier for your SO to hit your Gspot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:49 AM
It's normal :-) switch up positions, add more foreplay etc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:50 AM

Thank you all for your advice. I've tried different positions before, but I've never tried putting a pillow under my hips, I'll try that. Nice to know I'm not the only one :)

IDidYourMom8709
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 2:10 AM

Nothing is wrong with you.  I'm the same way, although my SO is magnificent.... Sometimes he can, sometimes he can't.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)