Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a horrible mother

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
because I'm an insomniac, and my children are on my schedule... I'd rather my children whom aren't in school, be on my schedule and never left unattended while I sleep... Sue me... It will change as soon as DH comes home from deployment, but I shouldn't get glared at for my children being on my schedule, if we happen to walk to 711... Yes my DS has friends his age... Their moms are also in my position...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jacks_mommy11
by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:39 AM
2 moms liked this

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this

As long as they get the right amount of sleep and are well taken care of then it doesn't matter. I have a sister who had to do this with her youngest for a while. She worked swing.

i.heart.myboys
by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:41 AM
I don't see anything wrong with that. You aren't leaving them alone while you sleep or anything you are ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't see anything wrong with that. You aren't leaving them alone while you sleep or anything you are ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieSDW
by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:43 AM
2 moms liked this
I feel as long as they are getting enough sleep, who cares? You're right, it would be worse to not be able to wake up early with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Not a thing wrong with that...  Now, you want to know what a REAL horrible mother does??  Take a gander at some of these other posts...

angeleyes16
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I work 3rd and my baby is on my schedule, but my 3 year old and my dh are on a regular schedule. It sucks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm an insomic too I have to take sleeping pills to sleep and I usually dont take them till late. My daughter sometimes goes to sleep at 10 or sometimes she wont go to sleep till 2am or later if I cant get her to bed. We usually wake up around 11 or 12. She's 11 months old and her doctor was definitely not happy about hearing this..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this
nothing wrong with that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this

We're all nocturnal here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)