Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a horrible mother

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
because I'm an insomniac, and my children are on my schedule... I'd rather my children whom aren't in school, be on my schedule and never left unattended while I sleep... Sue me... It will change as soon as DH comes home from deployment, but I shouldn't get glared at for my children being on my schedule, if we happen to walk to 711... Yes my DS has friends his age... Their moms are also in my position...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:38 AM
Replies (21-21):
Kat1127
by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 2:24 AM
1 mom liked this

there is nothing worng with ur sleep sedchule i mean i can't sleep with crap with pills either like one of the other moms and sometimes i don't take my pills til late at nite and sometimes they don't work good either.... so sometimes i don't go to bed til after 2 o3 am and it sucks cuz my son is on a normal sleep secdual... but i deal and it sucks cuz i have to stay awake alot threw the day but my son is well taken care of threw the day so that's all that matters, i mean as long as ur child/childern are well taken care of that's all that matters... u sound like a really good mom to me...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)