Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you think about this?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2011 at 12:48 PM
  • 75 Replies
3 moms liked this

by on Dec. 18, 2011 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2011 at 12:51 PM
7 moms liked this
I think it is important to be able to vent. However I wouldn't vent to everyone because if you are constantly complaining about your husband people going to start thinking he is an ass and you are stupid to stay with him KWIM?

I also think it is a bad idea to complain to your mom about your spouse cause most moms are biased and don't always give the best advise....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Are you marry?

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Dec. 18, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you marry?

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Dec. 18, 2011 at 12:55 PM

I know exactly what you mean. I learned not to blab long time ago.

Quoting ebbierowe:

I think it is important to be able to vent. However I wouldn't vent to everyone because if you are constantly complaining about your husband people going to start thinking he is an ass and you are stupid to stay with him KWIM?

I also think it is a bad idea to complain to your mom about your spouse cause most moms are biased and don't always give the best advise....

wifeandmomof2.5
by on Dec. 18, 2011 at 1:04 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree.  I understand venting but friends and family will NOT forget what you said no matter what reason you give them for your husband acting that way. 

punkrockpink
by on Dec. 18, 2011 at 1:05 PM
2 moms liked this
I learned that the hard way.

Quoting wifeandmomof2.5:

I agree.  I understand venting but friends and family will NOT forget what you said no matter what reason you give them for your husband acting that way. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsMommy2011
by on Dec. 18, 2011 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

well i agree if you have a problem with him then you should bring it to him and not to everybody else.....what go's on between a woman and her husband is no ones business (except if abusive is involved then yes tell the authorities first not your cousin or bff)

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Dec. 18, 2011 at 1:19 PM
I'm with you.

Quoting MrsMommy2011:

well i agree if you have a problem with him then you should bring it to him and not to everybody else.....what go's on between a woman and her husband is no ones business (except if abusive is involved then yes tell the authorities first not your cousin or bff)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2011 at 1:26 PM
2 moms liked this
I agree with it. It can come around and bite you in the ass later. Have I vented about him before? Yes. Should have I? I don't think it was a good idea because 1. It gives reason for people to talk shit and pry into your personal life. 2. It could be used as blackmail when that person you confided in gets pissed off at you.
I have learned to discuss our issues with just him. Even my best friend doesn't know anything about our relationship, because its between me and him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MOMMY2ACR
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2011 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Agree. People don't forget. So now my complaints with my fiancé stay to myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)