Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Muslims in America

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 1:06 AM
  • 3 Replies

I just want to say how beautiful all the ladies are, and the hijab perfectly outlines your face and makes your best feature stand out-your face and your heart, I believe you can tell someones heart through there eyes.

I love watching this shows. It shows me and helps for me to learn how amazing you actually are. I love it. love you signyou rockgroup hug

by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sherriemorgan
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 1:49 AM

What no one thinks they are beautiful, inside and out? I do

grey7399
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2011 at 1:58 AM

I'm tired of these shows.  What next?  "Jewish show case"?  They are people with a religion like others.  Christian's have a religion similar to the Muslim terrorists, only not as well funded, thank  god, lol.   Based in hatred & mis information.

I find Muslims just as attractive as Amish & Hasidic Jewish. But we don't reality shows for these others.  Why not?  

I had to come back to clarify.  I wasn't trying to say all Muslims are terrorists.  I was trying to say there are bad groups attached to many other religions, including here in the USA.

sherriemorgan
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 2:00 AM

Quoting grey7399:

I'm tired of these shows.  What next?  "Jewish show case"?  They are people with a religion like others.  Christian's have a religion similar to the Muslim terrorists, only not as well funded, thank  god, lol.   Based in hatred & mis information.

I find Muslims just as attractive as Amish & Hasidic Jewish. But we don't reality shows for these others.  Why not?  

hey I don't understand why they dont either, maybe we should all write tlc a nd pitch the Idea to them. That way everyone can learn everyones cultures

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)