Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what do you think of my hair*****pic heavy*****

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 1:12 AM
Replies (21-30):
sherriemorgan
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 2:11 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sherriemorgan:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

ITS NASTY

Your an ass.

I LOVE the color and its a bit to short but I still think its cute. It makes you look super young with the glasses on.

I like my short hair, but I do want to grow it long, and I like my glasses too. without them I can't really see. So what if it makes me look young. I don' t get IDd. How old do you think I am ?

I think its cute short though. AND BOY OH BOY I AM BLINDER THAN BLIND without my glasses!!! LOL. Young is good!!! I would LOVE for someone to say I look younger, but its just the oppisite.  I would say your in your early 20's but with the glasses I think maybe 18 or 19!!

I will be 29 in february

sherriemorgan
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 2:13 AM

Quoting sissyboogs:

First, that's not at all how I pictured you. 

Second, I LOVE those glasses on you. Very cute with them. 

Third, I think the hair is just a bit too short. 

how did you picture me?

ShannyLouisiany
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 2:39 AM
cute. your skin tone is very pretty. that color looks nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navybeauty88
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2011 at 2:45 AM
I think its cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 19, 2011 at 2:51 AM

I love the color.  The glasses are a very flattering frame. In my opinion, once it is the legnth that you are wanting I would get a few layers put in by the face.  It is a cute cut and I know what it is like to be waiting for it to grow out.

peachwine
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Thats how short the hair stylist cut mine one time. I literally cried but I have to admit it grew out so healthy, and quick.  I have since recut..and its now already shoulder length. I love ur glasses.. I think ur hair would be so cute with the front below the chin about 2 inches worth..and the back stacked.simple smile

ChelleBoo23
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I like the color, but think it's too short.

fairyjester
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 4:53 PM

very cute

perezamberly
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 4:53 PM
You would look so freaken adorable if you grew out the front almost to where it's touching your shoulders and kept the back the same!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I'm not really a huge fan. I think a more natural looking color would be more flattering. I think the bob is a good start but would love to see it an inch or two longer to flatter your face more. You look really cute in glasses though! Not everyone can pull off funky frames!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)