Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm the meanest wife ever. LOL

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2011 at 2:23 AM
  • 1 Replies

So for Christmas this year I bought my husband 3 gifts and NONE of them will be here for Christmas. LOL He will be opening a note from me as his Christmas gift. His real gifts won't be here until right around his birthday, Feb. 25th. ;D So now the real wait begins, but it will be worth it. We are expecting our daughter around the same time so he has all kinds of things to look forward to. You see he preordered the Playstation Vita which comes out on Feb. 22nd and so I preordered 3 games for him. 3 Games that I know he is going to LOVE because he already has other versions of them and absolutely loves them. So around the time we are waiting for the baby to arrive he will have new games to preoccupy himself with. :D

***Okay maybe I'm not the meanest, but I definitely know how to get his hopes up. LOL Just write him a note telling him that he has 2 months before he gets new video games. LOL Oh and did I tell you he is a MAJOR gamer. We own almost every system. We have 2-Xbox 360s, a playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, 2-PSP, DS, DS lite, DSi, 2-3DS, Wii, Gamecube, Nintendo NES, a regular XBox, and then he will have the PSVita when it comes in Feb. That's how much of a gamer he is, so this 2 month wait is just about going to kill him. Hee Hee.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 25, 2011 at 2:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
medicmommy06
by on Dec. 25, 2011 at 3:00 AM
My husband is a major gamer too and I hate it lol so I think he would definitely say I'm meaner lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured